Days of Our Lives - Tues., Aug. 26, 2014

Interesting argument (aka "row" if you watch English shows) that Sonny
and Will had. Will kept saying he didn't mention Abigail's name; than
Sonny read the description of woman :)

I wondered how Mr Shin got Abby's number. Silly me, it's Salem and everyone's
phone number is in their phone.

I'm glad Maggie was home so Brady could talk to her.

Did Kristen call Stefano or a doctor to help John?
Daniel's plan bringing Kristen has backfired since she's got a new plan LOL

Surprise, surprise, surprise. EJ found Victor. We learned today it was Victor's
idea to do a story with EJ and Sami. I wonder how Maggie is going to react when she finds out.

We saw Arianna today, but she wasn't happy.

Abby's phone number.....1-800-555-dumb!! It's main number for the town!! Dial it and they'll refer you to the dodo you want to speak with.

Sami started befriending Abby BEFORE she found out about the affair not after. She just played it on thicker after she found out. And it was all Sami's doing, not Abigail's.

Loved the Sami and Abby scenes and the Mr. Shin twist. I wish EJ had overheard the conversation. No comment on the disgusting final scene between Sami and EJ.

I liked the Will and Sonny scenes because it was a realistic conflict that didn't involve a 3rd party. I've been saying this for a while but I think Jen and Dan could work if they were written in a similar way. Marry them, put them on back burner but have them deal with family blending and other more realistic problems.

Daniel confronting Kristen annoyed me. He should have called Hope immediately. Though I'm glad Kristen is finally doing something interesting. It only took 4 weeks!

Back