Days of Our Lives -Tues., Dec. 5, 2017

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Enjoyable show. Eli comes in to the cop shop, Hope already there. She is looking for Rafe, he is usually 1st one there. Eli knows Rafe is now commissioner, so wonders who he is to be working with now. He also wants to talk to Rafe about a case.

Rafe is asleep, dreaming of Hope giving him back his ring, Sami’s hand caresses his arm, he murmurs Hope’s name, grabs the hand, wakes up, realizes his mistake, tells Sami he is sorry. She isn’t, gives him the spiel about going to tell Hope how much he cares, etc. etc. etc. But then she talks of staying in bed all day, watching TV movies, lazing. Nope, that isn’t going to work. She realizes now what she did with Will was so wrong, needs to apologize to him, to her mother, her father, to John, and to everyone else who is upset by what she did. Rafe’s phone goes off, it is Hope, he won’t answer. Sami asks why, he says how can I with a naked woman in bed next to me, who is my ex-wife. She scolds him for even thinking of telling Hope about this, they are friends, that is all, it meant nothing. He talks of his relationship with Hope based on truth, honesty, trust. Sami starts in, but……KNOCK, KNOCK! Sami, are you there, it’s me. Panic looks.

John is in Paul’s room, as Paul is carrying on about losing Sonny, he is sure of it. John counters all of Paul’s statements with positive ones, then urges Paul to seek out Sonny, tell him how he feels, fight for their relationship. He tells Paul what Sami did, getting Ben Weston to nearly kill Will again…and why. Will was very traumatized. He urges Paul not to be so passive about Sonny. Start thinking and taking care of yourself. Paul protests that Will is John’s family, he doesn’t want to cause a problem. John reminds him that “you are my son”, I will always be on your side.

Marlena & Will are at the Pub, Belle arrives, greets Will, big hugs, knows he doesn’t remember her, but he will be getting to know her. They sit & chat for a bit, Marlena goes to check with John, leaving Belle & Will to chat, eat breakfast. She talks of how he now likes French Toast, but at age 4, when she was baby sitting him, she wanted him to clean his plate, and he threw all his French toast at her. He thinks she is very nice, very unlike her sister. She acknowledges that Sami is a handful, very controlling, determined, etc. but also very loyal to those he loves, and she loves Will very much. So much, replies Will, she nearly had me killed last night….and proceeds to tell her what happened. Belle admits Sami went too far, way too far. Will calls her a monster, Belle says she made a mistake, we all make them, YOU made a big one once. He is curious, she is hesitant. Marlena returns, what are you talking about. Will says he evidently made some big mistake, Belle says not important, Will is insistant, Marlena thinks they can tell later, Will wants it now. Says he has a mother who lied to him for 2 years, another who tried to get him killed, he can handle it. Belle is still hesitant, Marlena silent, but Belle finally tells that Will cheated on his husband. Will cannot believe it, Sonny claims they had this perfect marriage. Who was it? Both women are silent, Will persists, Marlena admits it was John’s son, Paul. Will gets up, he doesn’t like this Will Horton. He may have lived with a woman who lied to him, but loved him, and a fake Elvis impersonator, but at least he knew who he was there. He storms out. Marlena scolds Belle….WHY did you tell him. Belle felt that he deserved to know, and would find out eventually anyway.

Sami is in a robe, lets Hope in, Rafe is in another room, but can hear all. Hope is looking for Rafe, thought Sami might know where he is. Why? Because of late you have been spending a lot of time together, thought you might be in touch. Sami lies, evades, Hope tells of them having an ugly misunderstanding, things got said that were not meant, etc. etc. Sami gives her the kind of pep talk she gave Rafe, go find him, tell him. She shoos Hope out, telling her to check the gym, maybe he is doing the weights to relieve the stress. She is gone, Rafe comes out, holding all his clothes. Sami tells him to get dressed, go after her, mend their fences, all will be well. (she brags a bit about being such a good liar). She hands Rafe his phone, tells him to get going, kisses him on the cheek, goes off into another room.

Brady is pacing, ranting, Tate is missing, not with Maggie or the nanny. He rants and carries on, calls the police to report a kidnapping. In comes Eve, carrying Tate, took him to the park, feeding the ducks. Brady grabs him, chats nicely with Tate, then Maggie takes the boy off for some breakfast. Now Brady turns on Eve, how dare she take Tate without his permission. He rants at her, Eli comes in. Brady wants Eve arrested for kidnapping. Eli is puzzled, but she is HERE. Yes, but he wants her arrested. In comes Maggie with Tate, who has eaten 3 waffles and something else. Oh, here is Tate now. Eli is puzzled. Maggie takes Tate away, Eli notes Brady accused Eve of murder, but she was cleared, now kidnapping, but the child and her are both here. Vic is having a fit, Brady admits he overreacted, is sorry.

Well, Eli was on his way to the Kmansion when he got the call anyway. He figures that since Eve had an airtight alibi for the night Deimos was murdered, but the amulet showed up in her things in this house, it was planted, and therefore was here in the first place. Brady is #1 suspect. Victor roars that Brady also has airtight alibi, was there in the house all night, Maggie can confirm, never lies. She confirms. Eli figures someone in this house is guilty, Vic talks of all the help, workers, etc. in and out. Eli wants a list, Maggie promises to provide one. Eli leaves, Eve now talks of how Vic & Brady may have alibis, but they know something, and usually do hire others to do their dirty work. She leaves the room, telling Maggie she is living with 2 murderers. +

Hope is in the park, pacing a bit, Rafe appears, glad she could meet him. She is grateful he is there, has something she needs to tell him. (Amazing how mild the weather is in Salem, and it is now December!!!!! Hope doesn’t even have a coat or jacket. )

Victor tells Brady he really screwed up, Brady admits he did. Says he is glad Nicole is not there, she can be kept out of it. Victor is not optimistic. If the noose tightens….she won’t be safe.

Paul comes out of the shower, obligatory towel wrapped around his middle. Someone at the door. Nope, he doesn’t don a robe, just opens the door, and there is Will, looking Paul up and down. The two stare at each other.

Sami answers a knock at her door, tis Belle, come to see her sister, and to see Will with her own eyes. Sami is not welcoming, Belle asks what is wrong. How dare you come back after what you did to me.

O.K. Vic claims that when Deimos was killed, Brady was home recovering from heart surgery? Did I miss something? Was Brady operated on again??? Because that heart transplant was over 2 years ago, wasn't it?

Thank you, Poirot.

This actually sounds like a pretty good show. Still a little too much Sami for me, though.

Well, Will, join the club. A lot of us didn't like you before and after you returned from California. At any rate, I'm glad the writers are having you learn the good, bad, and ugly.

Will gets an eyeful of Paul in a towel!

Is Sami referring to what started with Belle's ice cube scenes with Rafe at their private detective office? Or the DiMera money that she put in Belle's name?

Actually, no, Brady wasn't at that party.
I swore he had recovered by then. Was he still in the hospital? I thought he had a room at the Martin house with Nicole that night?

Now I'm confused, trying to remember which Salemites were there.

Is Sami referring to what started with Belle's ice cube scenes with Rafe at their private detective office?
That was Carrie, not Belle.

That was Carrie...the ice cubes.

I think Sami may be referring to what Belle did with the money Sami gave her......returning it to DiMeras.???

Everyone at the party was drugged. Brady was not drugged that night. Nicole ended up in a room with Eric, Chad & Sonny found the dead body and put it behind the curtains where Gabi found it.

When folks woke up/came to, they were all with unexpected people.

She talks of how he now likes French Toast, but at age 4, when she was baby sitting him, she wanted him to clean his plate, and he threw all his French toast at her.
So, she was 8 during this interaction, right? Good night. Though I liked the Belle/Will scenes, don't insult our intelligence.
Will gets up, he doesn’t like this Will Horton.
Neither did we. Somewhere in September 2014, he turned into a fame-obsessed, sniveling jerk, and he and Sonny started competing for title of house breadwinner. It stunk. Can't we all forget that? LOL
Sami lies, evades, Hope tells of them having an ugly misunderstanding, things got said that were not meant, etc. etc.
This will never be mentioned again, I am sure.
He figures that since Eve had an airtight alibi for the night Deimos was murdered, but the amulet showed up in her things in this house, it was planted, and therefore was here in the first place.
Wow, and he's working for the Salem PD? And it only took 3 weeks to get here? Promote this man to Commissioner.
How dare you come back after what you did to me.
Sami can leave ANY MINUTE NOW. And Belle and Shawn need to stick around!
Paul comes out of the shower, obligatory towel wrapped around his middle. Someone at the door. Nope, he doesn’t don a robe, just opens the door, and there is Will, looking Paul up and down. The two stare at each other.
Say what you will, something about this scene worked for me. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Here's how the scene with Hope and Sami should've went:

Hope: Have you seen Rafe? We broke up and I need find him.

Sami: Nope; maybe check the gym. Sorry to hear you broke up. OK, bye [hugs]

Hope: Why do you smell like Rafe's aftershave??

Sami: :eek::eek:

Rafe: [silently] D'oh

Me, too.

This is way out in left field and dated but I don't like the "new" Belle and Shawn. The replacement actors just don't have the spirit of the old Belle & Shawn. I don't care for Claire either. Just saying.

I definitely enjoyed the Marlena, Belle, and Will scenes. I actually thought it was interesting that in fact it seemed that Belle was defending Sami to Will, despite the fact she tried to recreate his death. I think Belle wanted to knock Will off that pedestal by mentioning about the affair with Paul but it seemed to backfire.

Sami giving Rafe love advice about Hope while lying in bed naked with him is rather ironic. Just makes me feel itchy all over I can't explain it LOL!

I am glad Brady got some heat finally. He wasn't all smug and cocky once Eve and Eli got him in some truth!

I feel Sami is angry with Belle about the DiMera money being given back to them. Others thought maybe it would be because Belle told Will about his affair with Paul, but I highly doubt Marlena or Will are much on speaking terms with Sami, let alone Belle wouldn't mention that to Sami.

Last edited:
Back