Days of Our Lives - Tues., Dec., 9, 2014

Eric and Serena: I wish I could tell you what they talked about but there was a really distracting piece of lint on my sock and I had to get it off. In other words I saw nothing interesting about them.
Amen. Perhaps, Serena should wear a sign around her neck that says: "I'm not really boring, but I seem that way when I'm talking to Eric Brady."

Someone set me straight. Did I miss something during my fast forwarding the last few weeks? Was there a conversation between Brady and Daniel about Brady witnessing him and Kristen rolling around in bed? Was Brady only upset with Kristen or was he upset with Daniel and all is forgiven now? His sudden chumminess with Dr. Dan was surprising to me given what I remember of the last time I actually watched (half-watched) any scenes involving Brady and Daniel LOL.

Daniel went to see Brady at the Kmansion, they joked around and all was instantly well, lol.

I had to laugh at Paul's "disguise" since most people would recognize him in a baseball cap over anything else! :rotfl:

I had the same reaction. Yeah, Paul ! Way to walk around incognito ! A baseball player, a pitcher, walks around with a... Ta-dah ! A baseball cap ! Bravo, genius ! :sarcasm: I mean, he would have been better with absolutely nothing on his head ! Even the idiot writers must have questioned themselves on that one, no ? Oh, never mind, forget I asked ! :rolleyes:

The writers always have their favorites. We get them shoved down our throats and if we can't stand them, we complain. I figured, before Melanie ever hit town, she would be front and foremost. I agree she comes across as a spoiled brat, not a woman old enough to be a nurse. I bet all the nurses in my family wish their training has only taken a couple months!!

Back