Days of Our Lives - Tues., Feb. 10, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, February. 10, 2015

Replay of Sonny opening his eyes, and setting off the machines, only today Lucas rushes out to get help. Kayla is talking to Victor & Maggie, Maxine summons her and she goes in. Lucas, Adrienne & Will are sent out, joining Victor & Maggie, all are worried, try to tell what happened. Kayla comes out....and yes, tell them it was a bad reaction to the donor blood, right type, but the anti-bodies in Sonny's system were attacking the red blood cells of the donor blood...or some such explanation. The injection given to Sonny took care of the problem, his vitals are all fine now.

Kate is again leaving a message for Clyde, then gets a phone call from Roman, telling her about Sonny. She shows up at the hospital, managing to hear what Kayla said, Victor's comments to Will (sorry, I know you would never do anything to hurt Sonny) and Will's face. She gets Will alone in a room, gives him a lecture about his guilty face, and he has to control that, or Sonny will be on to him. Will is boo hooing about being with Paul when Sonny was attacked, no, not sleeping with him. Kate assures him it won't mean anything, but Will is worried that when Sonny reads the article, he will want to know how Will managed to get Paul to come out. Kate is not worried, Will will think of something.

Lucas is with adrienne, asking if she wants to talk about Justin's call. Nope, she only wants to be sure Sonny will be o.k. Lucas is holding both her hands, Kate sees this, so has to slither over to Lucas and give him a hard time about Adrienne. Lucas only says that he has had his problems with Adrienne, but since he got to know her better, she's a great gal. He warns Kate to "get that look off your face".

Paige sits with her mother, arguing with her about moving out. Eve tries all her usual histrionics, but Paige stands firm. She is moving into the dorm with Daphne, has already packed her things, Eve is too controlling, manipulative, Paige is not a little girl anymore, it is Eve's fault for pretending Grampa was so sick, and trying to move them to CA, and one and on. She takes her stuff, tells Eve she cannot stand to listen to her another minute, will call her tomorrow, and goes to join Daphne.
Meanwhile, JJ has been trying to reach Daphne, she finally answers her phone, tells him to get lost, she has nothing to say to him, hangs up. Rory arrives, JJ's mom is out of town, let's party. JJ figures "why not", they go to some club, Rory shows his fake I.D., goes to the bar to order, while JJ sits dejectedly at a table. Cole comes in, spots JJ, remembers what Paige said about trying to find out who the other girl is in JJ's life. Rory returns to JJ, the bartender recognized him, threatened to call the cops. JJ says then let's get out of here. He gets a call from Eve, saying to get his butt over to her apt. NOW. Cole has noted how JJ shoved his phone in his pocket, so pretends to want to be friends with JJ, but makes a disparaging remark. JJ grabs his coat front, Rory pulls him away, they leave, but Cole has JJ's phone. He remembers the password Paige had used, and punches it in.
Paige sits with Daphne, they talk about sharing the dorm room, Paige promising not to talk about JJ too much. daphne tells her to stop "trying", just do it. She is making herself miserable. Paige gets a call from Cole, he has info about JJ. She takes off. When she meets up with Cole, he tells her he knows who JJ has been sleeping with.

Hope sits with that tablet, pondering continually..zzzzzzzzz, the things Bree said, debating about playing the tablet. Aiden calls, has left the store, has better reception, hopes Hope found a charger. Nope, she is still looking for it. He will be there, but traffic is bad. They lose the connection, she does more debating, finally deciding to play that tablet, but..oops, here comes Aiden. He comes in, asks if she is o.k. NO, she is not. She tells him that Bree was there. Aiden starts having a tantrum, is going to go have it out with her, mentions how much she hates Aiden, lies all the time, yada, yada. He calms down, changes his mind, is sorry that Bree bothered Hope, who now wants to talk about some things. Aiden bought a bottle of merlot, they can talk over a glass of wine. He is so happy she is there, is sure the bridge will be open tomorrow, meanwhile he will make up the guest room for her. Hope understands completely, this was his wife's home. It is fine. He goes upstairs to make up the bed, Hope uses the opportunity to take out the tablet. She plugs it in, it begins to play. We see a blond woman, who says she is Meredith Jennings, and she is convinced her husband wants to kill her.

JJ arrives at Eve's apt., she insists he come in..He, though, is tired of taking orders. Eve waives her glass of wine around, is crying in her wine, Paige is gone, going to live in the dorm with Daphne. JJ says it is her own fault, Eve is whining and crying how everything she did since the day Paige was born was for her, and now she is gone. JJ puts his arm around her, she cries on his shoulder. She asks why he is doing this, he says he knows how much Eve hates him, and he hates her just as much. But now, they both have lost Paige. (sorry, I can barely write this). Bingo they are kissing, kissing again, and next are writhing around in bed.

Abe is at the hospital, wanting to talk to Sonny, who has yet to open his eyes again. Adirenne sits near the head of the bed, Will is standing. Kayla assures Adrienne & Will she would be right there during the questions, Abe asks for her to let him know when sonny wakes up. She will. As Abe starts to leave, Sonny's eyes flutter open, he looks at Will, his mom, as Abe comes back beside the bed, asking Sonny if there is anything he can them about his attack. Sonny is silent, just looking at Will, his mom.

Out in the hall, Victor has gotten a text about meeting in the chapel. He tells Maggie to go home, send the car back for him, he wants to talk to Abe about the investigation. She agrees, quick peck on the cheek, she is gone. Victor goes to the chapel, sits in one of the pews. Behind him, a voice says...."It's a shame about your nephew". Victor turns, and...there stands a smiling Clyde. LOL

Hate Boink III??? Are the writers trying to get Days viewers to hit the FF button? As for hate-boinker Eve, it was truly a new low -- pathetically begging Paige not to move out. Good grief, one would have thought "Paigie" had just announced that she's moving permanently to Timbuktu. Meanwhile, over at University Hospital, perhaps Sonny's near-death experience had temporarily allowed him to see things as they really are in Salem, and he suddenly realized that he married an immature, bratty hack writer who cheated on him with a former love interest. Finally, the Meredith tape proves nothing but the fact that she claimed to be afraid of Aiden. Who knows, maybe she was as bonkers as Bree seems to be?

I only go to this board, some looking around at provided links from this board. I don't follow any of the cast/crew of this show on twitter. I tried to, but couldn't take the fandom; had to drop Norman Reedus for the same reason, anyway.

Is there a following for Eve and JJ??? Do they have people out there rooting for them??? Because this story with them is not really a favorite of mine, but it has to be of someone's. I'm just curious who that person is.

Thank you Poirot for watching and writing up the show and giving fair warning.

The whole Paige and Eve stuff was hard to watch. Then Eve demanding JJ run to her place? Ugh it's so stupid and GROSS!

The rest of the show was good - especially the ending with Clyde showing up and Hope looking at the video. I am on the side of thinking it is a set up by Meredith.

that is my thought as well, delilah....
Have to tell you all, the first line of that summary was

Wish I would have had a barf bag and eye bleach today.

I deleted it after I posted it because I figured I should try and be more neutral right off the bat. but if you would have heard me saying loudly, No, No, please no, do not......(this was when JJ's arm went around Eve.

I really loved (and did not include) victor's little talk to the unconscious Sonny. He told him he was Sorry for buying that club, and trying to give it to Sonny, trying to run his life, he promised he won't do that again, that when Sonny comes out of the hospital, they will have a talk and figure things out. And one other thing he hasn't said to him......he loves him. Really very nice, heart tugging.

Paige is going to think Daphne slept with JJ.

Great perspective!! Yes totally. The last text JJ sent to was to Daphne, and let alone they both briefly talked. That's gonna cause a lot of drama between Paige and Daphne being new roommates. Finally the wheels are turning.

It's good Sonny still seemingly remembered what he heard from Derrick about Will's affair. That reaction and the way he looked at Will, it look like hurt and betrayal.

I was actually thrilled to see the way Clyde comes back in surprising Victor himself.

I don't think those who appreciate Eve/JJ will admit it, so it would be hard to count them. After today, it's doubtful that JJ will ever be able to rehabilitate his relationship with Paige.

Please hurry home, Justin!

Was Clyde's appearance in the chapel a dream sequence? I can only hope.

I kind of like that red dress that Eve's been wearing for the last few days, but now that it's off, we probably won't be seeing it again...

This reads like it was a good episode except for Paige/Eve/JJ. I'm really sick of them and this awful storyline.

I hope Aiden turns out to still be a good guy.

Oh my goodness. What a way for Clyde to show up. Would have loved to see the look on Victor's face. Now Clyde needs to be put down for good.

Poor Eve I just couldn't stop crying my eyes out for her. I mean sure people all over the world deal with problems: war, terror, famine, extreme weather conditions. But then there is Eve Larson whose little "Paigie" is moving five to ten minutes away. The fact that this brave woman is able to deal with such trials and tribulations with her head held high is both a mystery and an inspiration. :cry:

*Just for the record I'm choosing to pretend what happened at the end of today's show didn't actually happen.*

And it was nice of Clyde to offer Victor his condolesences regarding Sonny. Call me a cock-eyed optimist if you want but could it be that maybe Clyde isn't such a bad guy after all? :)

I just don't understand what the writers are hoping to accomplish with JJ and Eve. Do they expect us to start rooting for them? And they have absolutely ruined JJ now. No way in the world can he and Paige be together now. He has slept with her mother 3 times now! 3 times! I was screaming (on the inside) today when she was bawling, I was "do not put your arm around her to comfort her! Don't do it!" But he did it. I just don't get it.

And maybe the Clyde thing is a dream sequence. I don't see anyway he can just be ok. He was in the snow a long time, completely covered by it. And shot 3 times. But it's a soap. Stranger things have happened.

When was the name of the show changed from "Days of Our Lives" to "Disgusting Hate Boinks of Our Lives"? (or the other new title, "Repulsive Romps of Our Lives")
Disgusting and repulsive only begin to describe the JJ-Eve plot. As off-putting as the notorious EJ-Sami hate boink was, it pales in comparison to the festering, maggot-infested JJ-Eve garbage that the current crop of writers are dumping on Days viewers. Not only is it vile, but it's also terminally dumb. What college boy would come running when his ex-girl friend's hated mother demands his presence?? What mother has a weeping fit when she learns that her daughter is moving into a dorm at a University located in the same town she lives in?? Only in Salem.

Paige is going to think Daphne slept with JJ.
She sure will. One-time tree vandal Cole may not be the sharpest knife in the Salem U. drawer, but he can be excused for not concluding that any JJ-Eve texts indicated that a Salem version of Benjamin-Mrs. Robinson was going on.

Finally, if the sudden appearance of Clyde in the chapel was not an apparition, Victor needs to: 1) have Damon instructed on the difference between the effects of bullets striking a vest and those penetrating the chest cavity, and 2) go nuclear -- no truce -- finish the job -- bring in an army of shooters, and also tell Stefano the likely culprit behind the EJ shooting. If both Kiriakis and DiMera gunmen started shooting at Clyde Weston, it would make the end of Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker seem almost peaceful.

Back