Days of Our Lives - Tues., Feb. 10, 2015

When the snow fell on the unconscious Clyde, it was just shortly after he was "shot". As mentioned by many here, including me, Clyde had to be wearing a vest. Or else had Damon on his payroll. LOL. But he could have easily got up, left, and something else was under that pile of snow. Jeremiah is usually not far away from Clyde when he is meeting someone "on business" so he had to be alive. Probably went back to Poplar Bluff for a spell, and bingo, back in Salem.

Agreed DaysD. The last 2 minutes of the show were gold. I did not expect Clyde to come walking in the chapel like that. Now I wonder what happened to Damon.

As I said yesterday, I think Meredith and/or Bree are setting up Aiden. My bigger question at this point is what happens after they leave the vacation house? It would be interesting to tie Kayla back into this storyline now instead of keeping Hope and Aiden so isolated. I have to believe the phone reception issue will come into play at some point. Perhaps Shawn calls Salem looking for Hope?

I just read a blog post on Kassie Depaiva (Eve)'s website which I won't link to here due to potential spoiler pictures. However, she did say that she read in SOD that 85% of fans do not like the JJ/Eve storyline. Her response to that was that fans are not supposed to like it! So, I thought that was interesting.

I am curious as to what will happen next with Sonny and Will since Sonny appears to have his full memory.

As someone who can't stand Kate, I'm glad she was used today in the same filler, supporting capacity as the other actors in her age range. It's about time. If I can't see a John/Marlena front burner storyline, then I don't want to see Kate in one.

Kate is making my skin crawl now. Is she going to start gunning for Adrienne as she has with all of the other women unfortunate enough to look toward her son? :sick:

Paige - pathetic, leave town forever please. Eve - GROSS and I didn't even see the hate boink.

I really don't care that Clyde is alive. I want this violent crud off my screen yesterday.

Hope and Aiden - I'm going to start calling them hopeless. "No couple is safe" so why should I invest in them and their large cannery of red herrings?

I just read a blog post on Kassie Depaiva(Eve)'s website which I won't link to here due to potential spoiler pictures. However, she did say that she read in SOD that 85% of fans do not like the JJ/Eve storyline. Her response to that was that fans are not supposed to like it! So, I thought that was interesting.

Only 85% of the fans don't like the JJ/Eve storyline??? ONLY 85%?? That seems pretty low. And I'd have to wonder about those 15% who are enjoying it. Thanks for the post.

A Guy, I' m wondering if the appearance of Clyde with Victor is a red herring. Victor
looks like he was nodding off before Clyde appears. Hopefully we'll know more tomorrow.

Did Cole actually find who out JJ slept or is sleeping with? Maybe, maybe not.

So Paige is moving into Daphne's dorm room? How is she paying for it?

I enjoyed Victor's scene with Sonny when he tells him he's sorry.

LOL, Maybe Stefano will help the Feds with some other "evidence" in exchange for more immunity or something. You know, like he did with the gun running/buying/selling when Bo went undercover, and had to master a horrible Russian accent.
(In fact, that is when Stefano stole the money that EJ stole from John & Basic Black to use for bait. Something everyone noted the government never does, but somehow, allowed Stefano to do in that case, use his own money)

I appreciate the daily summaries more now than ever. I haven't been able to watch the show or post here as much as I'd like. I spent the last week and a half battling the most stubborn cold. I just couldn't get rid of it. And to add to the sickness, I had a coworker who left the company last month, management is battling over the available "head" because of other vacant positions that need to be filled, and I've had to absorb ALL of her work until a decision is made. My nights and weekends have been used for primarily sleep the last few weeks. Hoping I can at least tune in to this week's episodes before Friday to catch the Paul/Will/Sonny stuff. Again, thanks for this thread!

I love the band name on the album that Rory found (that Paige gave to JJ).... but here's something interesting: It's the name of a font. Wonder if that's some sort of odd insight into the writers imagination (or potential lack thereof)

I just read a blog post on Kassie Depaiva (Eve)'s website which I won't link to here due to potential spoiler pictures. However, she did say that she read in SOD that 85% of fans do not like the JJ/Eve storyline. Her response to that was that fans are not supposed to like it! So, I thought that was interesting.

Okay, so totally stupid and rhetorical question, but WHY are they writing stories that they DON'T want fans to like? In what world does that make any kind of sense?!!!! Oh, yeah, Salem.

I really want them to be done with the Eve/JJ storyline. That, or just have Paige find out, get completely disgusted and leave town, and let those two be. Or, have them be found out, and *they* leave town, and whomever is left behind either gets a better storyline or disappears into the background.

Back