Days of Our Lives - Tues., Feb. 20, 2018

Let's see now, a former big time hero was actually a bad guy, taking down another big time hero. Long time very experienced cops were totally inept, or, to be kind, helpless in the situation, and two young teens managed to do in the bad lady who held all the cards. Quite a few unexpected events, for sure.

Well this was an interesting way to weave in characters who weren't really that big in this storyline. I also think it was a good episode, and an unexpectedly quick (in a good way) to wrap it up. Now I'm sure the fallout will be big for John, but I've no doubt everyone will get over it. I also hope Will takes Marlena's offer to get his memory back. That's long past due. Sweeps is off to a good start--if this is still a start.

I liked the episode but hated the pacing. There were definitely editing issues. Also, this story popped up and popped down within less than a month. Meanwhile other stuff continues to drag. Why can't these stories be evenly paced? I hope John/Marlena and Steve/Kayla aren't backburnered now.

I also hated how Hope checked on Ciara for a split second and then got back to work. She has become an awful mother/grandmother. And the final freeze frame should have been on John, not Hope.

I do like Tripp/Ciara but I also like Tripp/Claire. I think Claire will get jealous once she sees how close Tripp and Ciara are. I just wish the show would do a better job of interweaving Hope in the middle of the 2 girls. There's instant conflict right there.

Jason you called it on Will recognizing Billie from a photo. Not looking forward to the inevitable Kate crying scene.

This turn of events did not completely surprise me. I was wondering what would happen to Steve once Joey admitted his Dad lied for him. If this is all Billie returned to do, her days in town are numbered. Just curious how John knew what was the antidote. Was that mentioned and I missed it? Not exactly sweeps worthy story in my humble opinion. Sweeps is usually the end of/twist in a story that had been ongoing for much longer period. It sure seemed edited heavily to move along.

Abby, Gabby etc. I do believe is a ruse but not 100% sure. I would hope Chad is in on it.

I enjoyed the episode and was glad it had a good ending. One thing I wish they'd left out of the whole thing. I cringed with embarrassment at how silly Ciara looked standing in that doorway with the baseball bat.

Looks like Tripp may become another one of those rare characters who pairs well with most anybody. He doesn't have the charisma of some but he's steady and seems to be the real deal. I like the way they've developed his character.

Billie had the ISA developing the antidote the second the kind of "untraceable" poison was decided upon. John picked it only because it would take a while.............

Back