Days of Our Lives - Tues., Jan. 19, 2016

After watching yesterday's show, as Victor was listening to the tape/voice of, I'm assuming Helena, I have the uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach that he might actually have been the one that sent her over the cliff, not his brother. Anyone with me on that thought? Oh by the way. Where did the tape come from and why would Victor or whoever tape the conversation taped in the first place?

Really the only thing intriguing me is the Victor/Deimos storyline. I am glad I read some of the comments, there is some great theories about the backstory of Deimos/Helena/Victor. So I take it this is Victor's backstory from the 80's right before he arrived in Salem.

I'm kind of on the bandwagon thinking that perhaps when Helena was calling out to Victor she might have been chasing after him. She could've tripped off a cliff or Victor could have grabbed his arm back from Helena and she tripped. Doubt murder was involved, I do believe perhaps Victor framed Deimos as revenge for the affair.

And I do believe it is plausible Victor's father had a son as a older man. Look at Modern Family, they mentioned Ed O Neil's character having a son at 65. It could have been the same case with Victor's father's second wife while at the time Victor would have been early 30's when Deimos was born.

As for Belle, they are sure writing her way out of character. Her harlotry is highly noticeable. What I was unclear of was if Claire knew that Belle was lying to her about a business trip.

I also thought Philip was somewhat cold to Claire when she asked him to stay away from Belle. This is the man that tried to take her away from her own parents to raise her as his.

Where did the tape come from and why would Victor or whoever tape the conversation taped in the first place?
It wasn't a recording; Victor was just remembering what happened.
I understand your confusion TobyJ. That was a really bad audio insertion. It sounded like it was a cheap tape, but it was supposed to be Victor's memory.
Seems like every time there is a heart transplant on TV, a member of the heart donor's family ends up listening to the beating heart in the recipient.
Yeah they did this on GH back in the 1990s, and on AMC early last decade. I thought it was dumb but I'd watch Nicole sell paneled dens to suburban families, so anything that keeps her on screen I give a pass. :)

Knowing that Deimos is a half-brother is helpful. Lucky for us viewers (and the writers), Victor's dad could have an entire saddle of sons just waiting to show up in Salem. I do wonder how old Helena was, though.

Back