Days of Our Lives - Tues., July 1, 2014

From just the brief seconds we saw of her, I think I'd love feisty, fantasy Abby a lot. That smirk she gave Sami was glorious!

When Sami was remembering EJ proposing and seeing that picture of EJ/Abby kissing, and Abby suddenly came up behind her touching her shoulder, I half expected Sami to punch her right then and there. The strained composure she showed as she coldly eyed Abby took some restraint LOL.

The looks Sami is giving behind EJ and Abby's backs are hilarious. The woman could literally blow at any minute. Speaking of looks, when Abe asked anyone to "speak now or forever hold your peace", was Sami's expression screaming "Save Me Lucas" or was that just my imagination :rotfl:

All in all, this wedding is shaping up to be the biggest sham in the history of sham weddings!

Thanks for the summary.

Loved Johnny going back to walk Sami down the aisle.

I really liked Sami's fall & the pieces of sparkle in her hair. When they showed her in the dress from behind it reminded me of the same cut that Pippa Middleton's dress had in Prince William & Kate's wedding.

Lucas had great facial reactions when he & Sami were talking before the wedding.

I was trying to figure out if the lower part of Abe's hair was a very bad haircut too far above the ear or just gray. I think it is the gray but it struck me as odd.

I thought Abby looked great, loved the pinks in her make up.

Ciara cracks me up!

I'm another one who when "huh?' with the tax evasion. So many other ways they could have went with it.

I have to say Eve and Jeannie Theresa are two I wouldn't want to team up against me!

So tired of the Woe Is Me Jennifer. Enough already!

I also loved Sami's looks behind EJ's and Abby's backs, and her eyes did look to me, too, like she was pleading for Lucas to object to the marriage. I believe Ben has been watching his back for so long that he picks up on a lot of things. His expressions were like he was seeing red flags. Even EJ looked worried a few times as he saw Sami's eyes/expressions.

A friend told me that Allie wasn't in the wedding, so 3 out of 4 of Sami's kids were allowed to have a part in the wedding but not Allie, why would a mother do that to her child? Sami's blames everything on her childhood, made her the person she is today, but she is doing the same thing to Allie! Very poor writing, glad I didn't watch!

From just the brief seconds we saw of her, I think I'd love feisty, fantasy Abby a lot. That smirk she gave Sami was glorious!
Yes, I would like her. But the funny thing is, Sami perceives what she [herself] really is - not what reality is. Abby feels awful about the EJ thing, felt guilty during it, never once made excuses why it was OK, just couldn't control herself (for a bit). Beautifully written. I fear for Abby when Sami outs herself as knowing everything. (Well, one thing. Sami seems to be making up the rest.)

Thanks for the summary. Sounds great! I just watched the clips online. I also thought Sami would blow her cover. It looked as if she wanted Lucas to stop the wedding. But he probably wants her to stew in her misery somewhere deep down, lol. As for the tax evasion stuff...I do wish it was John's pension funds that landed EJ behind bars, but I'll take anything at this point. I do like that it was unexpected.

Sick and tired of both Theresa and Jennifer. I could care less about them.

Back