Days of Our Lives - Tues., July 22, 2014

At any rate, if she encourages Sami to take back EJ, I will vomit from every orifice in my head.
If everyone in Salem reacts the same way, JJ will have quite a mess to clean up in the Town Square.

I want Daniel and Eric to take a fast train out of town. I hear Chicago is nice.
Please Jason, lets take it easy on the good people of Chicago. With the Cubs currently in fifth place in the N.L. Central Division, they are suffering enough. In fact, with the lecherous Love Doctor and the sanctimonious Eric on the loose in the Windy City, residents could be forgiven for getting nostalgic about the Great Fire of 1871, the Black Sox scandal, or the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

Maybe Caroline telling Sami she loved Elvis is for her to come to realize that she ultimately doesn't because she fell for the "changed" baloney which is a façade. Sami does the opposite of what she is told anyways maybe Caroline is FINALLY privy to that. Liked her being supportive to Marlena and LOVED Dan making Jenny stew. She is......:fan::sick:
Kate telling Elvis what's up!:love:
Nicole showing why I still loathe Eric:drunk:
I hope Brady and Nicole do get to have scenes that we see:)

I am interested to see/hear the conversation between Sami and Grandma Caroline. I am hoping that Caroline makes Sami see that Sami needs to actually grieve for the relationship and that is over. But she (Sami) needs to realize that she cannot be angry forever and if she does that anger will destroy her eventually.

I am hoping that Gramdma does not bring up Victor and Shawn and how Shawn forgave her.. This is not the same at all.

EJ told Sami (it was actually Kate on the other side of the locked door) that she didn't have to be afraid of him. Does EJ realize how many times he has told Sami that? Does the idiot subconsciously realize what an abusive monster he has been to Sami, and that she has reason to fear him?

Thanks for this very detailed summary.

For some reason, my DVR did NOT record the show, UGH !!!!!!!!!

Never happens, not sure why it did today, days like today I miss Soapnet. Oh well, the main thing I would like to have seen is EJs reaction when Kate opens the door, and then sees the new portrait.

Will have to watch on line this weekend, on NBC's website, even though you can't fast forward thru all the commercials.

I love how the painting popped up overnight. When did Sami and Kate have time to sit for it LOL? I'm a bit behind here so I'm sure this has been posted but Alison Sweeney(Sami) posted a video on Facebook of her and Lauren Koslow(Kate) sitting for the painting.

EJ is an imbecile. What a fool. I can only tolerate him with Abigail because that's when he seems to be himself and thus far not abusive.

What pray tell was Sami wearing today?????????????? What is up with the gothic look? YUCK! :eek:

I did love Sami comforting Marlena and caring about John however, the entire purpose of that scene was to indirectly prop Sami and EJ based on Marlena's comment about forgiveness. I doubt we will see Sami back at the hospital again.:sick:

I do think that Nicole's words got to Eric. I'm still interested to see where this goes.

I know I'm in the minority here but first time since Chelsea Brady that I enjoyed a scene with Daniel Jonas. I am SO glad the truth came out about the lawsuit and everything else with Eve. Terrific lines by Daniel. Though I still think he and Jen will be end game. It may not be immediate but I think she will have a big mea culpa soon. I also think Daniel will see how devious Eve is for himself.

Speaking of Eve, I hope she is short term. I had the impression today that TPTB only hired this actress thinking it will improve ratings by her bring her One Life to Live fans over. Salem has enough bad girls. Even if Jeannie Theresa gets reformed, there are still way too many bad girls in Salem.

EJ is an imbecile. What a fool. I can only tolerate him with Abigail because that's when he seems to be himself and thus far not abusive.
I believe EJ has been abusive to Abby...psychologically as well as physically. I've seen him grab her by the arms or wrists when he wants to make a point. He also basically threatens her with his innuendos to keep her in line and get her to do as he wishes. He is totally abusive in any way possible when it means he gets what he wants, with whomever.

I hope I can remember what I was going to post last night. Thanks Wayne for getting us up again

Tues was a great show. I loved everything except JJ and Paige. They must have Rafe's sleeping sickness.

I laughed most of the time when Daniel and Jen were yelling at each other. I'm glad Daniel told Eve off later.
What Nicole said to Daniel was interesting about a woman causing problems.

Nice to see Roman on with his family. First with Sami then Eric. I wonder how he felt when he
knew Marlena was with John.

I'm glad Sami was their for her mom. Did Sami go to talk to Marlena about EJ? Instead she
didn't mention her problems at all. I loved how she said John's tag line. Her clothing
another matter. She looked like she was going out for the evening or trying out to
be a "lady of the evening"

Loved, loved the picture. I guess Kate had that planned for awhile since it
was up so fast in the mansion.

EJ was fun too. I was surprised he didn't get on his hands and knees begging Samantha. I laughed
later when he came back downstairs wearing a pink shirt. He knows who's in charge now LOL

If Kate makes EJ leave the mansion, maybe we will see him look different
like he mentioned to Sami.

EJ called Mary. It's been awhile since we heard her name. Funny to see Harold with Caroline.

Caroline had a good line too about them EJ and Sami fighting "I could hear Sami yelling from the pub" LOL

Interesting to see how many are posting they aren't getting the show either Mon or Tues. Is it Stefano :)

My dvr didn't record the Tuesday show either. I thought my kids deleted it by mistake but then my sister called me and said hers didn't tape either. Thank goodness I can watch it online. I would have hated to miss this one. Can't wait to see Daniel tell Jen off.

It sounds as though whatever the coding for the show WAS originally, it got changed, and thus the DVRs did not record. That really is very unusual for so many viewers to have had the same problem. Maybe everyone has to reprogram the show into their DVR???

I wanted Sami to smack EJ when he brought up the children. EJ wasn’t thinking about the children’s happiness when he was cheating. Not only, did EJ not think about Sami’s feelings when he raped her, he also did not consider what it would do to Johnny to one day find out his conception was the result of his father raping his mother. Die, EJ, die.

I thought Sami's doubletake when she saw the portrait was funny. I guess Kate decorated while Sami was at the hospital.

I'm glad I have my trusty VCR. Poirot, you might be correct the Days code might
have changed or the planets got out of alignment :)

I've read that it's important to keep a landline phone and a phone that you
don't need to charge either.

I think the reason the door was locked so Kate could finish getting
the room ready. I thought it was funny when Sami looked at the picture too.

I also enjoyed Daniel's scenes with Jen...well, Daniel's side of it anyway. It made me more convinced than ever that Jen needs a few sessions with Marlena, to say the least. There are things I still like about Jen, though they are getting fewer and farther between--but these tantrums and overdramatic behavior have got to go. And why would she want to date someone who she doesn't want to tell ANYTHING to and who she thinks needs her protection constantly anyway???

I love that Nicole refuses to give up on repairing her friendship with Daniel now that she's un-turned her back on it. I wish though that the writers hadn't made it look like Daniel forgave her for everything including all the lies and saying she wished she had killed him on Smith Island, only to make it that he's angry about it all. Why do they keep changing people's opinions at the last second just to make Nicole more isolated? It's contrived and annoying.

It would have been much better if Daniel had said something like, "You said you didn't want to be friends, so we're not. You cannot just switch our friendship on and off like that. Now leave me alone." In my mind it would make more sense for him to be upset over the way she treated him during her angry phase than over the whole shredded evidence mess--after all, if he was done with her when she lied about him to Eric, why did he continue to try to save her from herself instead of cutting off their friendship then and going straight to Eric?

I also think it's interesting that Marlena supposedly "knew" Nicole was up to no good because she can "read people" but she 100% believes Theresa's story that Brady attacked John, whereas Nicole immediately made a face upon hearing Theresa is involved and also correctly intuited what was going on with Daniel.

Back