Days of Our Lives - Tues. July 7, 2015

Pity the Salem P.D. -- always a day late and a dollar short. Imagine the following conversations.

Mayor No Name: "Commissioner, Salem is awash in drugs. Something must be done."

Roman: "Dammit Mayor, it can't be. The Salem drug trade died with EJ DiMera."

Salem P.D. Chief of Detectives: "Commissioner, we're seeing low-level drug dealers all over Salem. And they're doing a great business -- even on the St. Luke's playground."

Roman: "Dammit, but I can't spare the men. They're too busy breaking up Salem U. keggers. It's the season for them you know.

Head of the Chicago Division of the DEA: "Commissioner, Salem has become the center of the Mid-West drug trade. We need to act now.

Roman: I've got it. I simply can't spare my kegger-hunting officers, but I can call on super sleuth Dr. Daniel Jonas, the man who once caught the elusive Kristen DiMera.

Love Doctor: Sorry, I'd like to help, but I expect to be spending a lot of time bedding Nicole this summer.

Roman: No problem, I can probably get JJ Deveraux to go undercover. He just broke up with his crazy girl friend and has time on his hands. He's sure to get to the bottom of things in no time.

Also - it is JUST NOW occurring to the cops to try to clean up the "product" business in Salem? Hasn't Clyde been pushing for over a year now?

I wondered that myself and why does the Salem PD let people drink in the park especially when they are
underage....

I might be wrong, but the ring was (I thought) something Eve bought as per a conversation she had with Theresa.:confused:

I also think Eve made a statement, while looking at the ring, that she was thankful for the money from Jack's book. I think the statements about a "family heirloom" were lies.

edited to fix quote - JS

Back