Days of Our Lives - Tues. June 16, 2015

Thanks for the summary, but today's show was boring.

I'm tired of Clyde, Kate, and even Justin. All of them are just really annoying to me. That said, I liked that Rafe and Justin interacted. Time to get more of these kinds of mix-ups.

I'm so done with the Bluebird/Xander storyline. Glad that it appears this will be wrapping up soon. It's just really tiring to read, let alone watch.

The Daniel and Maggie stuff was silly. Why was this crap even written? Are the writers just really THAT unimaginative? Or were they just in SO much love with Danny Boy and his egg mommy that they had to find SOMETHING to do for them in this episode?

Too bad Hope and Aiden can't have a better storyline than this Clyde crap. I'm glad that she and Rafe are at least using their cop skills, but I'd rather see them investigating something/someone else. As long as it isn't missing cats or old dudes surprising their wives with anniversary parties (a la Rafe & Carrie in 2012).

Maggie at the hospital was stupid. She must have awesome insurance, doesn't it cost like ten grand just to walk through the emergency room doors in the US? Here if you turned up at Emergency with low blood sugar it'd be free but they'd roll their eyes at you and it'd be a 5 hour wait. It'd be quicker to go buy some jelly beans from the vending machine. Shouldn't she have just gone to see her GP if it happened again? Just stupid.

Maggie is married to a multimillionaire, so this isn't a big deal for her. Plus, I'm sure her egg baby was able to somehow get her a deal/50% off or more in this situation:rotfl:

KathyLu, prayers for you and I hope you get to the hospital soon.

I think we saw Maggie and Daniel so he could his date with Nicole.
Right now, Nicole is alone with Xander. Someone has to save her.

It seems that some time ago, when Eric first came to Salem as a priest, sister Sami reminded him that when she went to visit Gramma Evans, and found out he was in the seminary there, she never told anyone, and she indicated it was several years ago????
When Sami was in the middle of the FakeRafe debacle, she took the children out to visit Eric (I believe it was due to Alison Sweeney/Sami having to go out of the country to tape Biggest Loser episodes). When Eric came to Salem in his Roman collar, she told him that she kept his secret (from her last visit).

As stupid as the whole Maggie/Dan thing was (not only did Maggie have a whole bunch of tests done, but she was in a bed, in a private room !!!! :eek: ), if it keeps him away from Nicole right now, and from being the hero who comes to her rescue, I'm all for it. Let Dan the Man get a rest, please.

I don't remember Maggie being diabetic, but anyone who may have low blood sugar, except in a diabetic crisis, could just drink some juice, eat a candy bar, something like that. I know this and Dr. Dan doesn't?? LOL

Maggie isn't diabetic, but she does have Myasthenia Gravis (as does Suzanne Rogers, the actress who plays Maggie) and Daniel wanted to take her to the hospital for tests just to be on the safe side.

That part I get JS. But, I don't know how it works in the US, but here, one does not get a private room for tests, unless the hospital keeps one under observation. And even then, the room is not private. I know that Days has budgets and limited sets, but I would have accepted Maggie sitting near the nurses' station, not in a private room, still dressed and jewels on. Really far fetched. The whole thing could have been done with us not being witnesses. We could have seen Maggie and Dan in the infamous booth at the Brady Pub, or back in the Kiriakis living room, having lunch or something, saying everything was fine. Too much emphasis was put on these two. But again, if it keeps Dan from being the superhero, I can accept it.

That part I get JS. But, I don't know how it works in the US, but here, one does not get a private room for tests, unless the hospital keeps one under observation. And even then, the room is not private. I know that Days has budgets and limited sets, but I would have accepted Maggie sitting near the nurses' station, not in a private room, still dressed and jewels on. Really far fetched. The whole thing could have been done with us not being witnesses. We could have seen Maggie and Dan in the infamous booth at the Brady Pub, or back in the Kiriakis living room, having lunch or something, saying everything was fine. Too much emphasis was put on these two. But again, if it keeps Dan from being the superhero, I can accept it.

Agree with this too. Even though I fast forwarded these scenes, it still seemed like they took up an excessive amount of time. Any other set of characters in filler scenes such as these would have been 5 minutes of airtime, 10 tops.

I totally agree; the whole thing was ridiculous.

I thought the Maggie/Daniel scenes were just fine but I like both the characters. I know that it was just done so Daniel would not worry about Nicole not showing up for their date. I wish we could have seen Nicole trying to get info about Xander from Victor. I thought Maggie's idea to ask Eric to act as an intermediary between Theresa and Brady was excellent, too bad Daniel shut that down.

Back