Days of Our Lives - Tues., June 21, 2016

Well, the Club has now been sold to Eduardo. Adrienne handled that for Sonny, and said she just turned over the keys to the new owner. Doubt Sonny would want it back. I am thinking Sonny is returning short term perhaps. Freddie Smith, who played him, wanted out and left of his own choice. Now MAYBE a good story enticed him to sign on for a longer period. No idea

spoiler deleted - JS

I find Aiden and his son disgusting. Wish they had not come back to the show. Don't like Andre either. At least Stefano had some charm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the summary.

Seems that we have two contenders for Most Petulant Brat of 2016--Dario and Ciara. For now, they're tied; who knows who'll come out on top? Other than that, the scenes with the Hernandi were among the best of the episode. I didn't see Eduardo buying Club TBD. I think Rafe will end up helping him out there, given that he used to manage Victor's club. Hopefully Gabi can get a job there too, because she has experience being a waitress.

I'm not a fan of the Adrienne & Lucas pairing, but at least they were on-screen today, and it was something positive. Hope is getting tiresome, and so is Aiden. Why was he brought back to the soap if he's just going to be a villain instead of the relatively likable guy from two years ago that we knew? Don't we have enough Salem bad guys? And yet another storyline coming involving Rafe being possible tortured or captured by a DiMera? That's SO 2011! Where's the fresh thinking and new ideas from TPTB?

The teen scene is generally a bore, but I like Theo and Claire, and wouldn't mind them together. I also want to see more of Claire's parents, as long as Belle isn't gonna revert to being Sami 2.0.

Back