Days of Our Lives - Tues., June 28, 2016

It looks like I am in the minority today because I thought the episode was well done. ........ I haven't watched the last several episodes so it was my first time seeing Blanca. She impressed me. I like her character so far. She seems authentic and has a personality.

Yes, indeed! :love: Some further observations:

Blanca sounds like, and somewhat resembles Ciara. In my opinion, of course!

The camera person gave Blanca's shorts plenty of screen time. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, Soaphead, the scene should have included Carrie-cubes! :)

Blanca's dancing was good, but it's hard to beat Ava. :)

Maybe Rafe should let Blanca in on the fact that he has never actually "dated" Hope. She may then be more than a little confused about his obsession with his partner. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Aiden/Hope: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Daniel's heart should have let Brady in on Summer's activities. Was hoping that storyline would continue! :)

I also thought of Carrie's ice cubes when Blanca was dancing and complaining about the heat! LOL. I can get behind the character, just not with Rafe. Put her Dario, Brady, anyone really but him. And no, I don't want him with Hope either. NO chemistry at all. I'm also really upset that Aiden's character is tarnished, for I loved the pairing of him and Hope before.

Glad that Brady told off Summer at last, but the storyline is still blah. The only solace from it is that John was somewhat involved in the end. But he deserves a bigger and better storyline.

Back