Days of Our Lives - Tues., June 7, 2016

Ciara wants to try. "I would do anything for you" she replies.
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

I'm so mad over the Aiden situation I could spit tacks.

I loathe Teen Ciara and I really need her to go psycho and go to the loony bin.

Blanca is an attractive female who hasn't committed a murder. She's not Rafe's type.

I was hoping the evidence Justin destroyed would have something to do with something.

Isn't it narratively fortunate that Rafe bought such a giant house for a single bloke?

I muted the Kate bs scenes and forgot to un-mute almost the whole show. Every time I DID un-mute, it was Teen Ciara or more Kate. Yuck.

Tomorrow's show looks to be good however.

Last edited:
Have to say I didn't see the frame Nicole for murder coming. But really, didn't Kate learn anything from Nick Fallon about bodies in the water not necessarily being dead? Interesting to see where this is going.

Still hating what they are doing to Aiden. Why bring him back only to trash him some more. Hate it.

I am to the point I can't stand Kate or Hope anymore! Kate is just an obnoxious human being and Hope isn't much better! Will we ever see Nicole happy again? I just don't get what these writers are doing with these characters!

Poirot you said in your excellent summary that Mami's actions today were "transparent." Surely you're not suggesting that sweet Adriana would stoop to chicanery of the playing Cupid variety are you? LOL

As far as Blanca's introduction itself I couldn't help think of "The Animaniacs" which if you are unfamiliar with that show it was a cartoon from the late eighties-early nineties which mainly centered on the mischievous antics of Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner three cat-like characters who escaped from the water tower on the Warner Brothers studio lot and caused all kinds of havoc. There was a minor character on the show in the form of the studio nurse who kind of looked like a blonde somewhat less voluptuous and more kid friendly version of Jessica Rabbit (from Who Framed Roger Rabbit), she was simply called "Hello Nurse." Because whenever Yakko and Wakko saw her their eyes would turn into hearts and they would say "Hellooooo Nurse." The reason way I bring this up is because I found myself saying "Well Helloooo NURSE!!!" when Blanca finally showed up.

Oh and Jason I have to point out that we don't know anything about Blanca yet so maybe she HAS indeed committed murder. Which of course would make her a perfect match for Rafe. After all, you know what happens when you assume things don't you? LOL

I am cautiously intrigued by this "Repeat Offender" business with Justin because the way it was built up to be something that actually has some ramifications in the future. I am hoping "Repeat Offender" isn't like our dearly departed Model *sob* and Photographer *sob* (sorry guys some wounds still run deep). By that I mean I hope this guy wasn't just thrown out there as a reference to make story mean something when it really doesn't.

LOL, Well, Troy, the photographer & model were totally invisible to us.....Just a vague mention of having died of the Daddy Yo virus. At least we saw a picture of this "repeat offender"....which, to me, is all we will ever see, in all probability.

Just Samantha, those raccoons are creepy!
OC, the Horton Cabin Raccoon Team can't play the role of cute and cuddly critters. Because their cozy Smith Island home is constantly being trespassed upon by dysfunctional Salem humans they have to play tough. That said, it would have been a nice touch if when Hope sat down on the sofa she saw that the framed pictures of Hortons had been replaced by ones of raccoons.

71YfxBQw5WL._SX355_.jpg

It's been so long, I can't remember the status of their relationship, either. I can't remember if she's still kind of playing footsie with Lucas or not. And since Eve is still sitting in an airport waiting for Claire, we know Justin's not knocking boots with her.

Supposedly there was a cut scene of Justin and Eve having sex. Whether that actually "happened" on the show or not now is a mystery.

Don't you think Kate has been stripped enough by all the men she's bedded over the years?!?!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Another awful snoozer of an episode! I did like Roman making fun of Kate's trampiness. But my gosh, this storyline is awful. These poor actors! A lot of talent, but it seems the writers don't appreciate it, for if they did, surely there'd be better storylines for them. And if Aiden is supposed to be reformed and trying to win back Hope, I sincerely doubt he'll do it by lying to Hope, trying to get his rapist son out of his jail sentence, and forging a wedding license for cash.

Chad isn't stupid, so why are they writing him as if he is? For that matter, why do they act as if the viewers are? Do they really believe we want to see yet another redux of Sami--oops, Abby--and Austin?

I do hope for Rafe & Blanca to get together, if only to end the horrid attempt at pairing him with the recently self-absorbed Hope.

Back