Days of Our Lives - Tues., Mar. 14, 2017

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Brady leaves Nicole, will be right back, has to go home, get a lot of cash. While he is gone, Nicole does a lot of talking aloud to herself, though supposedly she is talking to Holly, about good friend, Brady, how he has has helped her time and again, and will return to find a safe place for them.

Abby talks with Chad, is not fond of him taking the antiquity business from Deimos, sure to be retaliation. Chad is not worried, Deimos has to be taken down. They will all be o.k. Kate arrives, compliments Chad on what he has done...he takes a business call, leaves the room. Kate talks with Abby, tells her Chad understands that in order to get DiMera business running in the black, sometimes one has to take advantage of a side business. She talks of bending the rules, how Chad, Andre, understand, as do Eduardo, Dario, even Gabby. Maybe she should talk to Gabi. But Abby doesn't need advice from Gabi or anyone else on what is good for her husband and their family. She goes to check on Thomas. Kate leaves.

Now Sonny arrives, says he understands Chad took something from Titan. Chad doesn't know what he is talking about. Sonny grins, just came to say he is glad Chad did this, Deimos needs to be taken down, he wants to do it. Doesn't want his best friend hurt. Hugs between the two men.

Deimos comes into Kmansion, pours a drink, Vic can see he is upset, asks if he found Nicole. Deimos says yes, but Vic's grandson was there, and of course ranting from Deimos, while Victor denigrates Nicole, and Brady getting mixed up with her again. Vic tells him that Greigor left Titan to go work for Chad. Uh, oh. Deimos leaves, Brady arrives. He has seen Tate, spent some daddy time, got him back to sleep. Vic slams Nicole a bit, warns Brady that Andre is ticked at him. Maggie comes in, sees Brady's little satchel, asks if he is going on a trip. Brady says yes, business, then asks her to give Tate some additional "family" time while he is gone. Hug. He leaves, Maggie saw looks passing between Brady & Victor, what is up. Vic knows nothing, she presses, figures it has to do with Nicole, starts getting tearful about Grandchild Holly, not seeing her, starts whining and crying about Daniel's child. Vic still insists he really doesn't know anything, Maggie hopes Brady can make Nik come to her senses and return to Salem.

Adrienne opens the door to her room to find Kate, Justin, Lucas, and Clarice, as they are giving her a day of pampering. New clothes, massage, manicures, etc. Adrienne is delighted, the others leave her with Clarice, but not before Justin has mentioned when they had a couples' massage back in Dubai, goes on and on. Kate shoos them all out, But Justin returns, forgot his phone, oops that deposition got cancelled, so now he has time on his hands.Adrienne suggests he stay keep her company during her manicure. Later, Lucas runs into Justin sitting in the square, mentions the clothes were too big, so he brought Adrienne there to exchange. Lucas reminds him they had a deal, & he broke it. Justin protests that she asked him to stay, Lucas isn't buying it, Justin just happened to leave his phone? Adrienne comes out, looks lovely, the guys stops their nonsense, she gets a call. Her doctor tells her the tumor shrunk, but not enough to avoid the mastectomy. She still has to have it. Her lip quivers.

Sonny meets with Paul in the park, wants him to keep an eye on Deimos, explains the whole situation and his plans. Paul is reluctant, if Deimos goes after Chad, he is crazy, no telling what he will do. Oh, Sonny figures to keep his eyes open as well, doesn't want Chad getting hurt. Paul is still reluctant and unsure. Sonny says Deimos has hurt too many people already, if he doesn't stop him, take over the business, more are going to be hurt. He won't have that, he has to stop him.

Abby comes into the living room, wearing a peach negligee outfit, wonders when Chad is coming up to bed. He is typing away on the laptop, wants to finish up, she says oh, too bad, guess I shouldn't have dressed up. He glances at her, takes a good look, guess he can finish this later. Gets up, kisssss, she says race you to the bedroom, and runs off and up the stairs. Too funny as Chad is removing his belt, taking off his shoes, as he rushes up after her.

Nicole is still talking to herself/Holly, hears a noise, gets nervous. Hand on her shoulder, but tis Brady, sorry to have scared her. They sit, he has lots of cash for her, doesn't want to be paid back. She is thanking, going on over how he has helped her so much, so many times. Decides, as she puts her hand on his chest, that he has Daniel's heart for a reason, that he is meant to help her and Daniel's daughter. His hand closes over hers.

Deimos meets this thug in the alley, the one who was keeping Chad & Gabi in the meat locker. Yep, the place was bugged, the guy heard it all. Says they got very close, Deimos says how close? The guy asks if he has to draw him a picture. Deimos needs something more. The fellow says Chad told Gabi he loved her. "What about his wife", retorts Deimos. He loves her, too.

Oh, Deimos is a happy man. His thug gave him something now that he can put to good use.

Same of the same stuff, even though I did find the ending interesting with Deimos finding out about Chad/Gabi - but even then, would those guys REALLY care?

I like that Paul pointed out to Sonny that this is not like him.

Thanks, Poirot.

I kept wondering why Brady thought it was a good idea to leave Nicole and a baby
outside in the cold while he went home.

I wish I had a friend like Kate and give me a spa day.

When Chad and Sonny got up, at first I thought they would kiss each other
like they do in the "Godfather" movies. They did hug. I hope they keep their
promise to each other and remain best friends.

Cause home evidently was pretty close, which leads one to wonder why he would leave her so close to "home" when there is an APB out on her.

@KathyLu, Deimos is such a nasty jerk, I think perhaps he likes the "loving 2 women" idea so he can do another kidnapping. Or else put the 2 in danger, forcing Chad to give up the antiquities or he will kill them both. Ugh,

Actually, have no idea, so just guessing, but too many people are saying Deimos is an animal, etc.

OK, we get it, Brady and Nicole have a long and complicated history. We. Get. It. Writers. :beat:I wasn't watching the show when Nicole started, nor when she and Brady were a couple. I love Nicole and I currently like Brady, but enough of the Brady worship.

Jason, great minds. I was going to post the same thing about Philip. He should be the one fighting Deimos not Sonny. And if anything Justin should be fighting him in place of Philip and Sonny.

I think the anvils have been dropped about something happening to Brady. Either accidentally via Nicole's actions or not so accidentally via Deimos.

And yeah the slimeball is up to something regarding Abby and Gabi. Since Dena likes to write kidnapping stories, I suspect he will kidnap both women. As I said yesterday, I think Abby will end up leaving Chad for a while too. Lots of anvils dropping today about danger so I could see her leaving if she does get kidnapped.

Kate, please go away. Far, far away. I hear your grandson Noah wants to meet you...in Europe.

I hope John Aniston (Victor) is ok in real life. He seemed rather frail. And yes I know how old he but he doesn't normally look like that.
Brady asking Maggie to take care of Tate.:angry: How about asking Grandma Marlena to take care of him instead?! Or even his cousin Claire. She can help Marlena.

Can Paul please have his own storyline?

OK, we get it, Brady and Nicole have a long and complicated history. We. Get. It. Writers. :beat:I wasn't watching the show when Nicole started, nor when she and Brady were a couple. I love Nicole and I currently like Brady, but enough of the Brady worship.
But, NikkiFan, since Brady has Daniel's heart, he has to get part of the adoration, too. :)

Thanks for the summary. More of the same old stuff? Sure, but more interesting than yesterday's show by far. Also I really liked the Adrienne/Lucas/Justin stuff, and want to see more of it. Please, writers, give us a few days' break of Abigail/Chad/Sonny/Gabi/Deimos/Kate and focus more on this. I will say I prefer Nicole on the run to more of Hope & Rafe.

I kept wondering why Brady thought it was a good idea to leave Nicole and a baby outside in the cold while he went home.
Those were my thoughts exactly. Also, was a public park the best place for a person who's wanted by the police to be?In the old days, maybe yes, but with Commissioner Raines cracking the whip, the cops could be out of the donut shop and on the job.

Now, if Sonny were "getting tough" to get back his coffee club, that might be enjoyable.
That might be a good scene. The new tough guy Sonny marching into TBD and making Slimy & Son an offer that they dare not refuse.

One other item of note was the typical Salemite overconfidence: Brady saying that he can "handle" going on the run with Nicole and Baby Holly, and Sonny saying that he can "handle" Deimos. This brings to mind the time Steve said he could "handle" Ava, which was quickly followed with both himself and his long-suffering wife in captivity in the Vitali compound.

True, DBF, bold statements like that nearly always end in disaster. I cringe every time a man promises a woman nothing bad is going to happen. They do it all the time on Days and it always means something bad will indeed happen.

Chad and Sonny are both on paths that will lead to no good. Chad wants to leave the Kiriakis family destitute. Doesn't he care that his "best friend" Sonny will be included in that downfall? And Sonny is ridiculous to think he can protect Chad from getting hurt.

I like New Sonny; hopefully, he will have a couple of qualified bodyguards.

Brady/Nicole's stalling around, and shooting the breeze, in the park had me yelling at the TV, again. And, still no disguise for Nicole. :rolleyes:

Back