Days of Our Lives - Tues., Mar. 21, 2017

LOL, when she slammed that door, I thought she was ready to light into Gabi, for all the boo hooing. Nope. LOL.

Nick is the son of Josh Fallon & Jessica Blake (who is Marie Horton's daughter, Alice's granddaughter).

Since Julie is Addie's daughter, she would be first cousin to Jessica, thus Nick's first cousin, once removed. (gosh, JasonD..hope I got that right)

I really have no idea why Julie was seemingly so attached to Nick, she rarely interacted with him, but so be it....soapy. LOL

I think it's cute Brady's fake name is Freddie Smith since it's the actor's name who plays Sonny.
The actress who plays Hillary is Jennifer Landon, Michael Landon's daughter.

Of all the places, Brady picked for Nicole to move to. He picked a place next door to police
detective. Will Hillary be better than a Salem cop? I thought Hillary was very nosy asking
all the questions, but she probably did that because of her line of work.

I'm glad the kiss Chloe gave Eduardo was done to show him how she can help get
Kate back. Will it work? I don't care.

Another good episode with Eli. Instead of using Ewe Search, he should ask Grandma
Julie about Gabi. I'm sure he would get an earful.

Since Julie is Addie's daughter, she would be first cousin to Jessica, thus Nick's first cousin, once removed. (gosh, JasonD..hope I got that right)
Yep, that's right. But Julie's place in the family tree is mangled (as she was an adult when most of them were born!) so she acts very aunt-ishly to many of her cousins.

Fun fact: Ari, Claire, and Eli are 3rd cousins. To my recollection that's the first time we've had three 3rd cousins on the show. Even having a pair of such cousins on the show is unique, and that happened when Claire came back from the East Coast.

Aside to Jason D. (I just got thru trying to explain a convoluted family tree to younger cousins, and when I got to the 3rd cousin stage, I quit defining. LOLOL

And yes, I have done family tree stuff back to Revolutionary War.......just one side there. But my grandfather's youngest brother married my grandmother's cousin, so it sometimes seems as complicated as a Salem Family Tree. LOLOL

The chemistry between Chad and Abby is definitely growing. Even though Chad deserves to be alone for a while, I still want him with Abby.

Hey Gabi, telling an FBI agent you recently did a prison stint for murder is probably not the best ice breaker. But this is Salem. I liked Gabi with Eli but still want her with JJ. I sense a quadrangle coming with these 3 and Lani.

Too bad they couldn't chemistry test Hillary with Rafe and/or Lucas. I do wonder if she may be working for someone. I kind of hope she is.

Glad Chloe isn't really falling for Eduardo and vice versa. Let's hope it stays that way.

Heather I guess it's true right the what they say about great minds thinking alike because I could swear that you plucked my thoughts about also liking Gabi and Eli but still wanting her back with JJ *again referincing my avatar*. Although like many of you I haven't been thrilled with how Gabi has behaved with JJ lately I've always had a feeling that the point of those encounters has been "This ain't over."

While I don't have the intense level of dislike for the Abigail/Chad/Gabi story line many of you do I agree it needs to end and I"m hoping Gabi and Eli is the start of her moving out of that. I'm not sure If I'm thrilled with the idea (if that indeed is what's happening) of her moving out of a triangle into a quadrangle but who knows maybe this might be a better fit?

Good point, JustSamantha!
I really have no idea why Julie was seemingly so attached to Nick, she rarely interacted with him, but so be it....soapy. LOL
Another good point! Why no outrage over Will, Julie?????

Edited to add: What little I have seen of Eli and Gabi, I liked it! (I also wanted her with JJ, too)

Back