Days of Our Lives - Tues., March 18, 2014

It just seems too soon to end the EJ/Abby affair. Either she is pregnant, pregnant and sick or not pregnant and sick. If the latter, EJ's true feelings will come out as he worries about her and likely tries to care for her.

I just think it's funny that everyone keeps literally running into Aiden. :) And can they drag out this pregnancy test anymore! Enough already and an at home test would be easier and faster. So dumb. Plus Sami really has a big mouth! I couldn't believe when she told EJ "Abby is pregnant" as if it was a fact. Guess that's what makes it a soap. :) I hope she isn't pregnant. I kind of like the idea of her being sick.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LUCAS!!!! I really loved him and Sami together but they have ruined her now and I don't want them together anymore. But I really hope they give Lucas a good story.

I really don't want Abby to be pregnant but I have a feeling that's the way it's going because of Sami's little "I love being the mother of your children" line. If she is pregnant and sick you know they will make her lose the baby. Maybe they can make her have an ectopic pregnancy and that way they can have the drama without really another full blown pregnancy and baby death.

I also think Aiden's wife died because of a hit and run.

Regardless of how much I currently dislike Sami, those Lucas/Sami scenes today had me crying actual tears. You know a couple have had an impact when they're no longer together and they still bring you to tears. Them looking at their wedding photo was nothing short of amazing and had me silently pleading for those days again. The way Lucas still looks at Sami and the way he still cares about her is beautiful to me. My Lucas/Sami loving heart today was full.

I enjoyed today's show. A lot of stuff going on.

I thought it was interesting Lucas and Sami working on a
project for Allie. Yesterday, Eric said Allie's name when he
and Jen realized the picture was faked.

A nice surprise to see the pub still decorated green.

A lot of stuff happening now with Daniel, Jen and Liam
story line. Liam is talking to Theresa now.

If Hope and Aiden aren't going to the pizza party
at Daniel's, how many people will actually be there?

It just seems too soon to end the EJ/Abby affair. Either she is pregnant, pregnant and sick or not pregnant and sick. If the latter, EJ's true feelings will come out as he worries about her and likely tries to care for her.
Why would EJ's true feelings for Abby come out if she is just sick? They don't have history, however if She is pregnant & sick then we could see his feelings emerge while they are bonding over the pregnancy and her illness!!

What I think, more like what I hope, will happen with Abigail is that she won't be pregnant and her and EJ will think they're in the clear and have this false sense of security and BAM! the photos appear as blackmail or at a wedding or some other big reveal. Enough with EJ's magic swimmers and extremely fertile Salem women!

Lucas and Sami! If only they hadn't destroyed Sami's character for me *sigh*. They were still GREAT scenes and it shows how you don't have to force to characters together in some contrived plot to have chemistry.

Aiden. As much of a judgmental jerk as he was, he had a point. There are public intoxication laws and any other drunken jerk would have been arrested. It's just another sign to Aiden that Hope's too lenient. But I'm tired of the one-step-forward-two-steps-back approach the writers have with Aiden/Hope.

Regardless of whether or not Aiden was out of line with his drunk/disorderly criticism of Hope, I was taken aback by her response.

"A soft answer turneth away wrath..."

I admit it was poor writing on the part of the writers & director. Hope was following Brady out to make sure he was o.k., then stops to chat with John. (yes, I understand why). She goes out to find a drunken Brady having a verbal altercation with a sober citizen. But she lets Brady off the hook, not even following him a bit to make sure he DOES get a cab. He could have fallen in front of a car while crossing the street, very easily.
Of course, Brady is sleeping it off on the sofa at home, wakes up, comments he should not have had that one last drink, and is up at the booze bar in a flash.

(Love that those ice cubes never begin to melt. LOL not even a smidgeon. :rolleyes::confused: )

Watched the Lucas/Sami scenes on YouTube. Amazing. The show made a big mistake re-pairing her with EJ. Too late to hope for a long con (by the writers)?

Back