Days of Our Lives - Tues. May 17, 2016

I didn't think that this episode was THAT bad. I mean there was the part where... and then there was... well what about... I guess not a darn thing happened lol.

You know I think what we really needed was a beak from the Summer saga which we got last week. And I think watching her today after that much needed sabbatical-and I'm just speaking for myself here-I appreciated being able to come at those scenes with a somewhat fresher perspective. And with that sense of clarity I can say unequivocally nope still don't care.

How can you be losing interest when it's so darn riveting right now? I mean, c'mon, an unknown model and photographer died, Brady and Belle talked, Jeannie T and Anne schemed. Geez..... :sarcasm:
Well to be fair, Belle and Brady talking IS a big thing! Salem under the current writing regime barely sees family interactions at all. Or if they do (a la Claire and Ciara), the writers pretend they hardly know each other.

@leebee.......Belle asked Philip to go with her to Vegas & get married, he declined, saying they had already gone that route once before & I believe indicated he thought perhaps Belle wasn't really over Shawn at all. She did get ticked off at his refusal. Guess that is how "he dumped her".

Finally watched. I enjoyed the Belle/Brady scenes even if the conversation was ridiculous. He also called her Tink. They have really good sibling chemistry.

Loved Anne calling Jeannie T "Jeannie T"! Nice to see Anne in a suit. Too bad DJ Wear can't have an office.

Sorry Jeannie T but Chloe was NOT crazy when she was with Brady. It does seem like the writers forgot about Melanie.

In the Hope/Aiden scenes, Hope specially said she wanted to stand in the doorway when Aiden asked if he could come inside. These 2 still have great chemistry. I suppose now they are lying to each other.

I liked the Julie/Maggie stuff too. Nice to hear some of the history from Julie. I'm still wondering if Doug or someone we know already is Summer's father. Maggie is too adamant about not finding him.

I, for one, really appreciate the summaries. It's like a "day ahead" peek for me, lol!

I feel the very same way!

I'm not very good at analyzing how well things are written. I only know if I like something or don't. There are some people on the show right now who either bore me or that I just don't like. Summer is my least favorite. I don't care for Aiden because he has always seemed weak of character to me. He's not evil and his intentions are not bad, but he sneaks around and does things he shouldn't, then lies to save his skin. It seems to be habitual for him. Just not a strong person I can root for.

Didn't someone on here start the thing about calling Theresa, "Jeannie T." Was it Jason Di? I hadn't noticed it being used by the characters on the show until now. But I'll admit, there is a lot I miss.

Didn't someone on here start the thing about calling Theresa, "Jeannie T." Was it Jason Di? I hadn't noticed it being used by the characters on the show until now. But I'll admit, there is a lot I miss.
Many of us called her "Jeannie T" once Theresa's real identity was revealed as being Jeannie, Kim and Shane's daughter.

Thanks, J.S. and Poirot. I knew a lot of people on here started calling her that, and I was thinking Jason D. was the one who started it. What surprised me is that the writers have a character saying it. I wondered if they got it from reading this board.

I haven't watched this episode yet. I must watch, to see the ukulele. I used to play one when I was a kid. Not very good at it, but had fun doing it.

Back