Days of Our Lives - Tues., May 19, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Long conversations today, that keep repeating, but seem to be lead up to .....well, let's say finality perhaps. Nicole sits, talking to herself, remembering Daniel slamming the door in her face, wishing she would have just told him she was investigating Xander, etc. But he would never believe that. Maggie happens by, curious as to what Nicole means about her son. (Egads!) Nicole fakes it, talks of an argument they had, asks Maggie to let her in Daniel's apt. for a second, she left something she wants to get, Daniel would probably not be happy to see her. Maggie refuses, leaves with groceries she is taking to Jen. Nicole decides to call Eric.
He arrives, she starts some "innocent" questioning about the elephant, was there one or two. She fakes being sorry for not getting along with Serena, wanting to perhaps get her a replacement for the one Eric tells her that Serena lost. Eric informs of a tiny village in Congo....so would not be something easy to get. She figures she would just get Serena something else. Eric leaves. Nicole wanders over to Club TBD, ponders how to get into Daniel's apt. to get a close look at the elephant statue. She gets a brainstorm, calls Lou, the maintainance guy, cons him into agreeing to let her in for a minute.

Meanwhile, Maggie is at Jen's, helping her with whatever to do with getting ready for the party, spots JJ's acceptance letter from San Jose' State. Jen explains about JJ & Paige both moving to CA together, how she will miss him, etc. Maggie figures it good to get away from Eve, Jen adds her own name. She figures Eve hates her so much, that part of her determination to keep the couple apart is because of Jen herself.

Replay of Will coming home, finding Paul holding Ari. Get away from my daughter, as he takes Ari from Paul, while Paul is explaining about the sitter having to leave. Paul starts to leav e, Will demands he stay, puts Ari to bed, comes out, and yep, turns promptly into Sami mode. He accuses Paul of trying to take away his husband, his family. Paul explains he returned to town to get to know his father, and oh, wow, Will is truly nasty. Talks of how Paul's father seduced his grandmother (Marlena) would not stay away from her, kept after her constantly. Just ask Roman, ask anyone. Says Paul is just like his parents, talks of Paul's mother whoring around. Paul tells him to shut up, don't talk about his mother, but Will just keeps it up about his mother being a whore. and wham, Paul lands a right punch to the jaw. Will goes down for the count, as Sonny opens the door, goes straight to Will. Paul is sorry, Will comes to, says Paul hit him. Sonny tells Paul to leave, to leave now.
He wants to call 911, take Will to hospital, Will refuses. Sonny gives him an ice pack, asks what were they arguing about. Will says YOU, and then lies repeatedly, withholding the comments about Paul's parents. He whines to Sonny about how Paul wants to take his family away from him, Sonny insists that would never happen, he told Paul he was with Will, they were working on fixing their marriage. Now Will whines again about how much he has missed Sonny, who says Will was only gone one night. But Will reminds him they have not been together since before Sonny was stabbed. He loves Sonny, goes to kiss him, Sonny pulls back, Will just was knocked out. But Will is not to be denied, He kisses Sonny, who kisses him back, fade out.

Over to Xander's place, where Serena is talking to him about the elephant pic on his phone. They go back & forth, Serena thinks Nicole is playing him, definitely up to something. She also tells him that she told Daniel Nicole was at Xander's hotel room. Xander is not too happy about that, tells her he will be getting the figures on the diamonds today, and after he does, she had better make herself scarce.

And now to the park, where JJ has taken a lot of pictures, video, and confronts Eve about her conspiracy with Cole. Eve denies, JJ has proof, tells her he is the one who had been contacting her, etc. etc. He threatens her with jail for trying to plant drugs on him, notes that Cole will testify, he would not want to go back to jail, so will cut a deal. Eve is beside herself, JJ says they have to talk somewhere privately, so they go to Eve's apartment.
And they spit words and insults back and forth. Eve claiming JJ seduced her when she was vulnerable, JJ noting he had been drinking after a big fight with Paige. Eve says if he tells about her involvement with Cole, she will tell Paige about the sex., and figures Paige will believe her, blame JJ. They argue back & forth, Eve finally caves, figures that when Paige goes to CA, that will be the end of JJ anyway. JJ drops the bombshell of going there, too, and warns Eve to leave them alone, let them be. He is very determined, his argument very valid, Eve finally agrees to leave them alone. JJ leaves.

Serena runs into Eric, is all happy, pack the swim suit, they are headed to Hawaii. Seems she had to give them her decision, or they would ask someone else. He doesn't appear too happy.

Nicole impatiently waits outside Daniel's apartment, wondering where Lou is. She hears the elevator, figures it is him, starts saying I was waiting for you...but out of the elevator comes Xander.

JJ comes home, is grinning from ear to ear, Jen says he looks so happy. He can't wait for paige to come. This birthday is going to be such a surprise.

At Eve's apartment, she has poured herself a glass of wine, is pondering all that happened, calls JJ a couple choice names. She hears a door close, turns, there stands Paige, looking very solemn.

She seems to be standing by the front door, but I think she was back in the bedroom area, and then came out, to stand where she is standing.

When Will started spewing out how John kept chasing after Marlena, and then the Titan conference table, where Will's poor mom saw them, and "she was just a kid", it affected her for years and years.
Well, first, I could not believe Sami told her son about that. But she did, and Will spewed it all out, just like Sami always did.

Ugh if Paul didn't punch Will I was going to! He is unbelievable. To call Paul's mom a whore because she got pregnant?! As if you have to sleep around to get pregnant! Only takes once. I was so glad Paul punched him and he better tell Sonny the horrible things Will was saying to him. Will is so disgusting anymore. Bringing up John's past? Just disgusting.

Nicole- I hope she figures out the elephant in the room so this story can end, Serena can be outed and this story can end.

Oh the Paige, JJ, Eve blow up is going to be epic I think. Can't wait!

As if you have to sleep around to get pregnant! Only takes once.
Guess Will forgot that fact after his roll in the hay with Gabi. :rolleyes:
Well, first, I could not believe Sami told her son about that. But she did, and Will spewed it all out, just like Sami always did.
To be fair, Sami has spewed that little fact to anyone who would listen. I'm surprised she hasn't erected a permanent sign in Salem stating this fact.

Glad which door Paige was coming from was brought up. I just assumed she was at the front door when I'd watched it the first time. Watched it again, she was definitely coming from the bedroom area. Paige got an earful today. I don't like the storyline one bit, but having her find out this way really makes me a bit nauseous. :sick:

She seems to be standing by the front door, but I think she was back in the bedroom area, and then came out, to stand where she is standing.

When Will started spewing out how John kept chasing after Marlena, and then the Titan conference table, where Will's poor mom saw them, and "she was just a kid", it affected her for years and years.

Will is the new Sami - draws ridiculous conclusions and is completely self centered.

It seemed to me that Will actually manipulated Sonny into having sex. First he says Paul hit him for no reason at all and then he mentions how long it's been since he and Sonny were together. Well gosh, I think I'd have a problem jumping back into bed with my spouse too if they had sex with another person. This screams guilt/sympathy sex to me. The Horton family sure isn't short on sleazy dirt-bags.

I'm so ready to forever move on from JJ/Paige/Eve.

That Will, he sure is quite the.... lad isn't he? :) After today I am quite at peace with the thought of He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named not liking Will's article and erasing him from existence, as long as he stays away from Gabi and Arianna, of course. I mean seriously how much lower can Will go?

I know that getting knocked out and having a possible concussion is nothing to sneeze at but as I was listening to Sonny fret I kept thinking that Paul was just a pitcher. I'm not saying that doesn't require strength but at the same time it's not like Will was knocked-out by Muhammad Ali.

It looks like we're finally in the home stretch where the JJ/Eve/Paige thing is concerned at least I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I couldn't even finish the episode today. Much appreciation for the summary Poirot. I can't get into smug JJ because it's obvious this will not go well for him.

Is it August yet?

I couldn't stand watching the Will scenes even knowing he would get a sock to the face. I imagine it'll be July sweeps before Sonny finds out what Will said to earn the punch. :sick:

Is it August yet? Feels like it over here, LOL!!

Geez, Sami's not even in Salem anymore and the Titan conference room table still gets brought up!! That table is mentioned more often than Roman is!
Is it ever. Brat boy Will hit a new low today by recycling that old tale, plus he continues to dig his own grave. How will Sonny react when he learns the truth about why Paul hit him? And how will John Black feel if he learns that Will was uttering slurs against Tori? Finally, if the hack writer does write a puff-piece about Clyde, he's really going to look the fool if and when a real journalist gets the goods on the Poplar Bluff crimelord. Elsewhere, JJ is fortunate that Eve is so clueless. By themselves, the phone records show only that Eve was going to give Cole money, that photo of Eve in the park is just a photo of Eve in the park, and slimy Cole will never fess up in this lifetime. Imagine JJ rushing over to Roman's office with his phone records and photos and then being asked just where the alleged drugs are. When he says he tossed them in the lake and that they're gone without a trace, Roman is likely to toss the amateur blackmailer out of his office in a Salem second.

Thanks for the summary. A decent show.

I'm so glad that Paul punched Will! Even so, who does Will think he is? His grief romp with Gabi and cheating with Paul makes HIM the whore, not Tori! And he's always gotten along with John, so I don't get his lambasting him now! He's such a hypocrite--calling out Sami (and now John and Tori) for sleeping around, while defending his actions (and Abby's last summer) of infidelity. I really can't stand him, and can't wait until Sonny learns the truth and leaves his sorry behind in the dust! (Hopefully).

I'm so over the Serena thing already. It gets way too much airtime! The worst thing to happen to Days in a long time was the return of Melanie and the arrival of Serena, because both storylines are dull as dirt and not many people care for either character. While Melanie was likable before, ever since she joined the Jonas clan she's been nothing but whiny baby.

Wow...seems like Paige overheard, but the audience was kept in the dark until (possibly) the end of the show. Can't wait for this to blow up! Terrible storyline, but I think the reveal will be well-worth us having put up with this for 6 months.

I thought JJ has video & audio on the phone. Plus the messages, etc. etc.
The trouble with Days, and Salem overall, is no one ever tells the whole tale. Marlena goes to Chad...doesn't tell him ALL that happened. Even when she was about to be tossed out the window by Stefano's goons, she did not tell Stefano what Kristen had done.
So...I doubt Paul is going to tell anyone that Will called Tori a whore, even insinuating she did it constantly with many......and that John seduced his gramma, chased after her constantly, blah, blah. And to throw in the conference room table scenario. Plus he guilts Sonny into "being with him".
Right now, Will deserves to lose his husband AND his daughter. He is truly totally disgusting. And IF, by any chance, Paul tells John any of it.......do we all think John will tell Marlena? Of course not. And boy, I really want Marlena to light into Will for it all. And for Sonny to hear it.

Actually, I think because Paul is still in "learning" mode with John, and the fact that he was questioning the legitimacy of Will's tale about the incident, I think that he will ask John about it. Of course, that's just my own logic and we know the writers don't have much of that kind of thing.

I think he'll end up telling Sonny, or that maybe Sonny will overhear his husband and Paul arguing about it, and then get mad. After all, Sonny DID find out about Will's little investigations of Paul's family. Needless to say, this entire Will-Paul thing is just getting old and annoying.

And why did Paul call Will at the end of the show? Wondering what that's all about.

Back