Days of Our Lives - Tues., May 3, 2016

This always annoys me. We have rarely seen Tate since he came on the show. When he is on, he is always with Brady or Theresa and never has scenes with his grandparents (John and Marlena) or any of his extended family. Shouldn't he have had his first birthday by now? They could have had a little party for him that we could have seen on screen. Arianna had a party for both her first and second year.

That's a good idea. I'd also like to see Belle/Tate and Claire/Tate. They use Claire as a babysitter since she lives next door and they like to repeat storylines with different characters.

My theory (speculation only) is that Daniel never actually met Summer, that this was a con created by Fynn, Dario, and Summer. Somehow one of them found out Maggie gave birth to a baby girl and gave her up for adoption at 17 and used that information to plan this operation.
That's a great theory, but what about the mentalist to send Brady the dreams?? LOLOLOL

I thought about that too, Jason. Fynn could have been giving Brady some kind of drug that causes hallucinations and manipulated it so that Brady saw Summer in his dreams. It's farfetched, but this is Days.

Yep, certainly not Passions.

The thing is, Daniel had done the DNA tests, the file was at the hospital, and he also had a file at home (On Summer), so Nicole was quite aware, of all of it, thus knew Brady's dreams were really of this woman from Daniel's past.

Nicole didn't know Daniel had done a DNA test. Summer told Brady that Daniel had sent her a swab thing. Did Daniel actually run a test or did someone else file a DNA test under Daniel's name etc? Nicole found a file on Summer in Daniel's office. I don't recall us ever being told what it said in the file, were we? Daniel had another file in his home on Summer? I don't remember that.

Yes, Nicole found a file in the house on Summer. Probably as it was his "private" investigation. Brady inquired at the hospital, and thus learned Dr. Dan had ordered the DNA test. However, we have NO idea whose DNA was used in the test.....as Summer could have sent in the swab from someone else. Or, someone could have changed the results of the test, as we all know how secure the hospital computer files are. LOL

With Fynn in the hospital....who knows?

POP no longer carries Days......Just a heads up
Maybe even THEY got bored of the soap! But anyways, thanks for the write-up.

Nice to see Julie and Caroline. But how convenient for Caroline to NOW lose her "powers"! Right after the big revelation of Vic's stroke. I'm glad, as those visions were more suited for something like Passions instead of Days. But still, it was silly.

So Summer is really THAT good at conning!? And another stranger in town demanding money? So in 2014 (or was it '13?), we were given Jordan. Last year, we had to deal with Serena. And this year, it's Summer. Seems each year, Days writers wanna bring in some new and relatively young woman with a mysterious past to spice things up a bit. It never ends well, as the viewers get bored and don't care for the character, and they end up leaving the show some way or another. Summer is just the flavor of the year. Hopefully we'll be as lucky as we were when Jordan and Serena left. Summer may leave too.

The only enjoyable thing was Nicole/Kate/Deimos. And also Theresa's snark. Love it!

Back