Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov. 11, 2014

I'm going to assume Hope is divorced since Rafe bought it up. I
like their friendship.

Nice to see Brady laugh today.

I thought it was interesting every time a woman comes in Paul
thinks it's his PT. He's lucky he can wear pants and socks with his gown:)

I enjoyed NIcole words of wisdom to Aiden. Do you
think he'll pop in to see Hope when she's on the computer?

I paused the DVR so I could read the article about Aiden. I wonder if it will turn up on nbc.com like Will's article did?

I really really liked the scenes between Hope and Rafe today, as well as the scenes between Nicole and Aiden. I also liked that Hope didn't pull a Jennifer and get all bent out of shape that Nicole dared breathe in the presence of her man. However, when Nicole said that she wished her boss would realize her talent and stop giving her these lame stories I thought the writers who put those words in her mouth could benefit from actually listening to them.

I was also glad that Rafe and Chad walked away from each other. :clap: And I liked Rafe's scene with Brady too, but what exactly did Rafe hear about Kristen? If he heard that Kristen unmasked what Theresa did he should be offering to arrest her. I doubt he heard that Kristen slept with Daniel--I don't think anyone but Brady knows that.

As for Ms. Theresa, if she hadn't OD'd she and JJ would have had drug-fueled sex, and if Vargas hadn't got himself put in jail because some other cokehead hit on her, she probably would have had sex with someone or other that night. So her having not slept with anyone but Brady in all the time she's been in Salem is not impressive.

...Chad ? I'm still intrigued. I don't like him, nor do I hate him. He even makes Jordan less boring, which in itself is an achievement....

Best reaction ever!! This sums up how I feel about Chad. I do like his scenes with Kate as they play cat-and-mouse, I can't imagine the last actor holding his own that way.

However, when Nicole said that she wished her boss would realize her talent and stop giving her these lame stories I thought the writers who put those words in her mouth could benefit from actually listening to them.
I'll partially agree. I think the dialogue writers are generally fantastic. It's the head writers who are the hacks, and should be listening to the dialogue their superior underlings are producing.

I also paused the screen when Hope saw the article about Aiden. Aiden said he struggled with his wife for the gun and she shot herself. He explained his prints on the gun as when he was trying to stop the bleeding and took the gun out of her hand. When the cops arrived, Aiden was trying to shield his son from seeing the scene.

Here is the text from the story Hope was reading:

Meredith Jennings was found dead in her home on Puget Sound this past weekend. The reports allege that she accidentally shot herself and died almost immediately. Her husband, now widower, Aiden Jennings, was found at the scene shielding his son from her body when the emergency crews arrived. Once the husband's sister took the boy home with her, Mr. Jennings was questioned by the police. He explained that the deceased owned a gun, had loaded it that night in the midst of an argument and threatened to commit suicide. Mr. Jennings claimed he attempted to wrestle the gun away from her, but in the tussle, she pulled the trigger, shooting herself.

Originally thought to be a prime suspect in her death, Mr. Jennings was released this morning after questioning and no charges were filed. This may seem shocking to some as the husband's prints were in fact found on the gun. In response to this evidence, Mr. Jennings assured the police that he tried to stop the bleeding and in doing so had to remove the gun from her hand.

I'm not one to usually defend Brady, but Theresa throwing the names of the women he's been with in his face was laughable considering we don't know about her sexual trysts back in LA, and considering how she's behaved while in Salem, it's not far fetched to think there's more than one sexual partner in her sketchy past. Like it or not, Brady was in serious relationships with all of those women she named. His "relationship" with Theresa was sex, alcohol, and drugs and their marriage occurred during a drunken stupor in Vegas!

I'm hoping no one forgets that this woman's goal since finding out who Brady was has been to get in his pockets. Remember him passed out after sex and Theresa rethinking taking all of the cash from his wallet because she was in it for the big payoff. The woman only sees dollar signs when looking at Brady. And how dare she feign hurt when Brady didn't immediately believe she was pregnant or that the baby was his. This is the same woman who almost killed his dad and blamed Brady. She walked around like she'd won the lottery when it was thought John was going to be a permanent "vegetable" and even thought about killing John to protect her lie.

Again, in no way am I defending Brady, but there's no way in hades I sympathize or side with Theresa in any of this, even knowing what Kristen probably took from her.

Okay, I'm not a doctor and I don't pretend to play one on a soap (however, I probably could as good a job as those yokels!)...BUT, since Theresa was pregnant less than 24 hrs prior to taking a blood test to prove to Brady that she was pregnant, wouldn't her HCG levels still be high and show that she was pregnant? Just saying....

Nah...when they used the magnetron to remove the "baby", they left no sign, not even the pinch of the needle that knocked her up (OOPS, I meant out!!!)

220px-Magnetron2.jpg

I'm not one to usually defend Brady, but Theresa throwing the names of the women he's been with in his face was laughable considering we don't know about her sexual trysts back in LA, and considering how she's behaved while in Salem, it's not far fetched to think there's more than one sexual partner in her sketchy past.
I remember when Theresa first came on the show, it was mentioned (by her) that she regularly hooked up with rich married men, too (back in LA).

I thought it was funny how Jeannie Theresa referred to Arianna as "What's Her Name Hernandez" yet mentioned everyone else by name:rolleyes:

Thanks JS and KT for the text of the article. I'm curious if we'll meet Aiden's sister as well as Meredith's ghost in the future. I really hope she is truly dead if she died in front of Aiden.

Back