Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov., 14, 2017

Thanks for the summary. Man, what a show! I feel so bad for everyone involved in the Theo story! My goodness, what acting. I feel awful for JJ, Lani, and Abe the most.

This Will-Susan story is pretty out there, but in a way that's good, like Vivian being in the sarcophagus. I do hope that Will gets his memory back relatively soon, because I want to see him with Gabi, Arianna, Marlena, Kate and everyone else. I do feel bad for Paul, but bring Derrick back for him!

I am ticked at Sonny. I do understand how he has all these different feelings, but the fact remains.....While they were married, Will cheated on him, not just once. He left him for 6 mos. not answering his calls or texts. They were NOT blissfully happy, and Sonny took on a job in Paris in order to give them both some "space". Will was not sorry, regretful, or anything.

O.K. Will was murdered and perhaps appeared dead, but wasn't. But everyone accepted Will was no longer among them, and Sonny moved on returning to his first love, Paul. O.K.

Paul saw Will, and did not tell the hospitalized Sonny at first. But when Sonny became all hyped up happy "let's get married...this is what I want to do, love you so much, blah, blah"m Paul did the right thing, told Sonny, who did not take even 2 seconds to throw the ring back at Paul, scowl, berate Paul and rush off.

And now he is just carrying on with Will as though they were this supercouple, star crossed lovers, soul mates, etc.

Do hope Sonny will pull back and do some thinking, reflecting, as I have always liked him, but right now find his treatment of Paul abominable. Then again, can someone please rein in Sami, stuff a sock in her mouth or something?

JJ was sort of rough with the injured perp (Theo); he kind of tossed him around. That could come back to haunt him, later.

A little bit of a PSA (Public Service Announcement) from Abe, regarding Theo's wearing of a hoodie. :rolleyes:

There was an awful lot of stalling around before Theo was finally wheeled into the OR! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do hope Sonny will pull back and do some thinking, reflecting, as I have always liked him, but right now find his treatment of Paul abominable. Then again, can someone please rein in Sami, stuff a sock in her mouth or something?
Sonny has his qualities, but he has always been pushy, too self-assured, with a streak of insensitivity, His shabby treatment of Paul is only his latest act of questionable behavior. For example, he once tried to get Will, whose climbing experience was limited to the Town Square steps, to go on an expedition to K2, the Himalayan peak that's rated as a much more difficult and dangerous than Mt. Everest, and his firing of all the Titan employees who had committed the unpardonable sin of having been hired by Deimos. As for stuffing a sock in Sami's mouth, this could prove more dangerous than trying to do it to an angry grizzly bear. Loss of a hand or worse would be almost a certainty.
There was an awful lot of stalling around before Theo was finally wheeled into the OR! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
This is Salem University Hospital where getting a patient to the emergency room within 24 hours of arrival is probably par for the course.

Back