Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov. 15, 2016

The show really had to scramble with scripts already written, when Drake H. (John) was injured, so they decided John was trying to help Hope. (Let's just go with he is working on the "perhaps another shooter" theory).

As I noted, above, probably others may have seen things differently than I did. I really like A. Martinez (Eduardo) as an actor, but he is being wasted on Kate...romancing Vampira is not what I would like to see for him. But, whereas he had this past together with John, thus could work well with him, I guess they had to find something for him to do, just wish it was better than that.

As to Dario & Blanca......no buildup at all, suddenly, they are kissing?? And while he finally shaved, looks as tho he is letting the stubble back, I really hate that look.

Personally I hope he makes off with her fortune and she has to go back to slinging hash (or gutting fish on an island!!)!!!
Gutting fish works for me. Imagine Kate gutting fish on the Smith Island docks and then being swarmed by the hungry Horton cabin raccoons.
hungry-raccoons-a3e8ca42c93790e3c370ebb12badd361.jpeg

Raccoon: You jump Ms. Blue Chunk while I snatch that tasty fish.

Last edited:
I'm glad John is getting mentioned. I wonder what he's working on since he's not
there? We all know the real reason, but I'm wondering if he's working on something
to help Hope?

Steve mentioned he was working on something to help Hope but he didn't elaborate on the details.

I so agree with this. Not just because I'm sick of Kate, but because I was rooting for him & Mami, and now it's like she barely existed. Also, I'm tired of Kate moving through families.

I would have preferred to have seen him with Eve but as I said earlier, really hope he is playing her as part of his new business. That's the only reason I can tolerate him and Kate at this point.

Back