Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov. 17, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Marlena is on her phone, trying to reach Sami, leaves a message. John comes in, realizes she is still unable to reach Sami. Steve arrives, has a favor to ask of John, has someone causing him problems, needs some ISA help. Sorry, John quit. Marlena is surprised , John did not tell her. He says just happened. She leaves to meet Eric before her lst patient.

Sami is back, in a sort of dungeon cell, somewhere, not sure if this is the bowels of DiMansion or not. She fixes the blankets on the cots to look as tho she is under the covers, hears someone coming, grabs a pillow, hides behind the door. A man enters, she smacks his, down he goes, she runs out, right into the arms of another guy. Back into the cell, Andre' comes in. They go round and round, playing cat and mouse. He wants the passwords, codes, money, all that was in the safety deposit box. She figures out that Stefano doesn't know anything about this, that Andre' is operating on his own. He constantly taunts her about getting back to her children, her family, but she figures he won't kill her, not the mother of Stefano's grandchildren. She offers a deal, will give him all he wants, if he promises to take down Stefano, leave him with nothing. Andre's won't, she shrugs, lays on the cot. He leaves, she jumps up.
She is trying to figure a way out, is on the floor, sort of writing or drawing in the sand I guess. She stands up, is thinking....then gets an idea. That's it. That is how. And they will never see it coming.

Andre' meanwhile has gone out to the square, runs into Marlena, starts in on her, beating around the bush, but finally admitting "we have Samantha", and wants what he claims Sami stole. Marlena doesn't fall for it, takes off. She storms into Stefano's study, berating him for taking Sami, he has no idea what she is talking about, she then is accusing Andre' who denies it all, but she is adamant and storms out. Andre' claims innocence, said he will get to the bottom of this, rushing out before Stefano can say a word. Stefano is frowning.

At the hospital, Bo wants to take Hope out for a walk, some air, tells Kayla they will be back. In the park across the street, they sit on a bench for a bit, as Hope beats herself up over giving up on Bo, and not realizing what kind of man she agreed to marry. Both are constantly saying they are sorry, no you did nothing wrong, etc. etc. Bo comforts her, tells her to stop, they don't have much time. She is crying, they have all the time in the world. He pulls away, says he loves her.....Kayla calls right then, he has to go talk to her. He is holding the back of his head, she doesn't notice. He leaves, she sits and cries. He stumbles on the path, nearly passing out, but continues on. He gets to the hospital, sees Rafe, tells him he left Hope in the park, she is not doing good, could he go. Sure.

In the park, Rafe sits beside Hope on the bench, she is crying. She lost Bo, she has lost him. He pulled away. Rafe thinks there is another explanation, it doesn't sound right, but Hope just cries and cries. Rafe eventually talks her into going inside.

Steve opens a door, (hotel room?) finds a bed strewn with rose petals. He is dumbfounded.

Bo has been talking to Kayla, explaining why he has not yet told Hope who is just all over the map emotionally. She is happy, then angry at him, then mad at herself, then crawling inside herself so he cannot reach her, and doesn't know what is going on. Kayla urges him to tell her, he doesn't think Hope can handle it now, but Kayla says she is going to have to handle it, as it is coming. Kayla is crying, hugging Bo, loves him, doesn't want him to leave them all. Bo goes to get Hope, but then spots her sitting in the waiting area. Rafe has poured her some coffee (or tea?) and sits beside her. Bo smiles.

Kayla is crying, sweeps everything off her desk, screams, then cries, blows her nose.

Steve is with John, knows how the agency operates, realizes John got fired. They both are complimenting each other's abilities, John mentioning how Steve found Bo without the ISA help. Steve suggests that perhaps they might go into business together, investigation, their own P.I. firm. John likes that idea, mentions pulling Bo in. Steve says Bo needs some time first, with his family, so John agrees, later. Steve mentions start up funds, hey, John is liquid, having sold Basic Black. Yayyy. Are you o.k. with a one eyed partner. John laughs.....has thought up a name for them. Black Patch.

Later, Steve is gone, Marlena comes home, John is glad to see her, Eric called, said she never showed up. Marlena barely has the door closed as she tells John, Stefano & Andre' have Sami.

I didn't see Bo pushing Rafe towards Hope at all. Bo was having pain and didn't want Hope to see, so he left. But he knew she was crying and he trust Rafe so he sent him to check on her, help her. Rafe is her work partener and friend.

Thanks Poirot for the write up. It holds me til home from work to watch the episode.

DIttos on not liking the writers having Bo push Hope towards Rafe. WAY too soon for that plot device!!!!

Sami who? Who cares?!?

The Kayla/Bo scenes are going to make me cry all over again tonight.

Black Patch is a cute logo. It should be Bo too............I hate Bo dying.

The Hope and Rafe pairing has been talked about for a long time. This is nothing new. It appeared that Rafe had "feelings" for Hope when she was with Aiden and was not comfortable being the best man. The writers have just chosen to pursue that angle since they are now going to let Bo die and Rafe will be there for Hope. I just hope that Rafe doesn't get hurt in the process. I like him.

I didn't see Bo pushing Rafe towards Hope at all. Bo was having pain and didn't want Hope to see, so he left. But he knew she was crying and he trust Rafe so he sent him to check on her, help her. Rafe is her work partener and friend.

He could have had Shawn or Kayla check on her. That smile Bo gave when he saw Hope talking to Rafe signaled that was his intention, to me.

Heck, Bo just ran into Rafe accidentally. Kayla was working, he had no idea where Steve was. I do agree he did not want Hope to see him in pain - not yet - not until he was able to tell her. Rafe works with Hope, Bo asked Rafe as a friend to go to her. I think he was glad Rafe got her to come inside, stop crying, and have some tea. He wanted Hope calmed down, and that is exactly what happened.

A busy day for Andre -- blathering with Sami (why didn't he mention that she could soon have her Truly Radiant mouthwash and spin toothbrush back -- she'd have caved in an instant); talking trash with Marlena (including giving her parenting advice), and then lying to Father's face, which if he realized it, would upset him even more than having his Queen of the Night ruin his chess problem. Elsewhere, it was another tough day for Bo, Hope, Steve, and Kayla. If only Bo and Steve knew that the DiMeras were at the root of all Bo's troubles. They'd probably storm the DiMansion with assault rifles, although they might have mixed feelings about freeing Sami and unleashing her again on Salem society.

Last edited:
I wish Andre had told her the husband she loved so much was a dealer of drugs to Salem's young people and was killed by a rival drug dealer. Her finding out that truth would be the only thing I would want from her totally unnecessary return.

I don't like Bo pushing Hope towards Rafe. I know it's well-intended, but I feel like he should be spending this time with her, since they're saying he has so little time left.

Completely agree. It also makes me question the intentions of the writers.

Sami's entire storyline adds no value or movement whatsoever to the show. Is she looking for EJ or getting revenge on Stefano? :rolleyes:

I need Marlena to also involve Roman in this storyline.

I guess Salem is due for another PI agency. Hopefully they won't use the same office as the last one.

I am a Bo & Hope fan from way back, but the whole Bo storyline had turned me off. I didn't want him to come back at all. Now, I'm sucked right back in; however, I have liked the Rafe/Hope pairing since Bo had left. The peaceful look and smile that Bo had today when he saw Rafe & Hope didn't say "go get her Rafe" to me. I interpreted it as he was happy Hope would be looked after when he was gone, and yes, maybe even approval if it led to more. It seemed perfectly natural to me that he would bump into Rafe, and asking him to go to his partner. Had he bumped into anyone else, I feel like he would've asked them, but Rafe was the first person he saw.

I enjoyed the scenes with John and Steve.. cute name for the agency.

I hope Stefano is smarter and he knows what Andre is doing.

What will John do since Marlena told him Andre has Sami?

I wasn't sure if Bo was trying to get Rafe and Hope together. Or
maybe Bo knows she needs a friend to talk to.

Last edited:
Thanks for the summary.

I'm liking the Bo storyline now. OK, maybe I shouldn't say that. I'm liking that the acting is so very good. Bringing tears to my eyes, and I've just been reading summaries. I didn't think that Bo was pushing Rafe on Hope, but I do think that he's glad she has someone she can lean on in difficult times.

I'm also liking the stuff with Steve and John. Not so much with Sami and Andre. What was the purpose of the return of these characters? I'm not a Jack fan, but I'd rather see him than either of them.

This Sami story has me ripping my hair out. It's completely unnecessary. As far as I know, Sami will likely not be longterm here so what is the point? If it's to bolster the war against the DiMeras then I feel like that could have been done without her involvement and certainly without her incessant love and devotion to her smoochy-moochy EJ. Ugh. I did like Marlena going into mama bear mode though and confronting Stefano and threatening Andre. I look forward to more between her and John and what he plans to do about this.

This Bo and Hope stuff is killer but it's all moving way too fast. I just wish they would have taken their time here. I think they could be setting up for future story with Hope/Rafe but for right now I think he's just being a good friend and partner and Bo is just grateful to see Hope smile.

Kayla still nailed her scenes today. I wonder if she will get a text from the mysterious person too and end up with Steve in the hotel room. It looked like it was all set up for a romantic evening.

I think I like the idea of Black Patch. Good one writers.

I was't sure if Bo was trying to get Rafe and Hope together. Or
maybe Bo knows she needs a friend to talk to.

Bo has been gone too long; he is unaware of what "friends" means in Salem. :rolleyes: He has "set the fox to guard the henhouse." :eek:

When is Daniel going to get a chance to save Bo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back