Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov. 17, 2015

I have to agree. Rafe has not exhibited anything at all towards Hope except being a fellow cop and a friend. Kristian Alfonso (Hope) has been doing an outstanding job of showing Hope's disbelief that she could have read Aiden so wrong, and Bo as well. However, the fact remains that Bo did leave on his own, wanting to roam around, and HIS fault for not telling her of trying to find a cure for mom. That is on him......and has caused all the other problems. And when he found someone doing the research, informing Victor, he did not return home immediately. Instead went roaming some more, leaving himself open to the kidnapping.

I realize the new writers were hard pressed to find an excuse for Bo being gone, one that would perhaps exonerate the ill feelings towards the character, Plus dealing with his schedule (and yes, Peter Reckell (Bo) came in, filmed a bunch of scenes that were inserted throughout the month or two, even the ones with Steve and the problems getting back to Salem.)

And as much as I have not liked it all, it sure has given meaty story/dialogue/material for several of the actors.

Back