Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov., 21, 2017

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The truth finally comes out, along with fabulous scenes between Marlena & Will. Replay of Susan telling Roger to tell all these people that this young man is EJ, her son, and him saying he can’t, not anymore. Susan is pleading, telling him to be truth, don’t lie, but Roger stays firm. He explains how Susan came to hit upon having Will take the place of her beloved son…and we see in flashbacks. Let’s just go with this explanation. Seems Susan & Rolf were keeping an eye on Will, and saw him go into this apartment. Some guy eventually came out, looking upset, but not Will, so they went in, found Will on the floor, but he was breathing and stable. Rolf decides to inject Will with something that would make him appear dead to everyone, and they skedaddle, leaving Will on the floor. Then later, at the morgue, Rolf injects something to bring Will back, which he does almost instantly, however, unfortunately, with no memories. Thus Susan was able to fill his head with the EJ talk. Roger says the casket they put in the ground was empty, Will was already with Susan.

All the while, Susan is shaking her head no, telling Will not to believe this, urging Will to leave with her, get away from them all. Will pulls away from her, yelling NO. Marlena steps forward, to gently talk to Susan, telling her that she knows how painful it is to lose a child (and thankfully, thru all of this, Sami is keeping her mouth shut, just smirking a bit). Marlena says it is hard, losing a child, but he is gone, Will is not EJ, he really cannot take his place. Susan is murmuring now, talking of how she lost her beautiful little boy, how much she loved him, misses him so much. Sami is almost moved to tears. Marlena tells Susan she needs help, as does Roger, who is holding Susan. Marlena calls the hospital, explains all that happened, the ambulance is on it’s way. Will is understandably confused, upset, etc. Susan & Roger are gone, and Sami is all smiles, so now we can all go home. Will gets even more upset, rushes out to be with Susan. Marlena says she is going to go check on both Susan & Will.

Meanwhile, Maggie is reading about the shooting of Theo, comments to Victor how she talked to Jen, JJ so devastated, Theo in coma, Poor Abe. Brady comes in, with all the news about Will Horton being alive, all the folks down in Memphis there, etc. Eve couldn't care less, she never got her child back. (Paige). Eve mentions Brady causing her to be hauled downtown, and tells Maggie the whole sordid tale of being wrongly accused of the murder of Deimos by Brady, the amulet, etc., and how she was cleared by her airtight alibi. Brady denies trying to frame her, Eve snarks that someone in the house must have killed Deimos if the amulet was there. Maggie wants to know the truth, both Brady & Victor deny killing Deimos, Eve leaves with a phone call, Vic talks to Maggie alone, promising he nor Brady killed Deimos, yes she believes him.

Brady goes up to snarl at Eve, almost backhanding her, warning her not to play with him. She wonders what happened to the nice he was, thus Brady drags out the names of the women who said they loved him, but then left, ending with Theresa, calling her names, glad she is gone, she would have ruined Tate. (I don’t think he mentioned Nik).

Back to the bar, where Sami is going on and on about Susan, what she did. John tries to talk reason, Sami gives him a hard time, Paul says to go easy on John, he is trying to help, she attacks Paul, this is all his fault, he lied, blah, blah. Sonny chimes in that Paul did tell, and within a short time, Sami is having none of it. She storms out, John follows to try and reason with her.

Will is at the hospital, Susan is in a bed, evidently sedated, Roger at her side. Will wants to help, Roger says he can best help by leaving. That the only way for Susan to accept the way things are, accept the truth, is if she does not see him. Marlena arrives, and agrees. Will rushes out.

Later, he is sitting at a table, knock at the door, Marlena starts to say it is gramm…..changes to Marlena Evans, asking to come in. These are wonderful scenes, with Will talking of liking his life in Memphis, but realizing why Susan kept him so sheltered from everything. But she was a good mom to him. He wonders about going to Salem, Marlena says lots of other friends & family there, including Arianna. Maybe it will help you realize who you are. She smiles, saying they had this conversation once before, about his confusion over being gay. Will tells how Susan always told him he wasn’t, probably to cement the idea he was EJ, once married and had children. So, he never told her, more or less stayed in the closet. She doesn’t try to convince him to go to Salem, just finally says she must go. As she walks away, she turns, asks if she can just have a hug. Will comes forward, she hugs him, sighing, obviously not wanting to let him go, but she does.

At the hospital, Roger is greeting a nun, glad she was able to come so quickly. And there is Sister Mary Moira, glad Roger called her, bemoaning how Susan dealt with the death of her son, wasn’t right at all.

In the bar, Marlena is telling all (John, Sami, Sonny, Paul) about her talk with Will, no she did not try to talk him into going to Salem, that will be something he has to decide for himself. Sami says so…what do we do now, just wait? Marlena thinks they should all just go home now. She has checked, plenty of flights available. Will comes in, looking slightly sheepish. Is there room for one more?

And back in Susan’s house, a female voice is berating Susan for handling all this in such an awful manner. A hand reaches up, caressing the EJ letters, as a blond woman is a red dress turns round, saying, if she only knew EJ was still alive. Evil laugh. (Kristen??)

Last edited:
So is this woman in the red dress Kristen or another sister of Susan we haven’t met yet? And if it is Kristen, did Kristen have anything to do with the abduction of Will from the morgue? Or was that solely a plan that Susan concocted with Rolf? I didn’t get to see today’s episode so I’m curious who this woman is.

I think it is supposed to be Kristen, just did not look like her, to me! And I do not think we will be seeing either Sister Mary Moira or this other woman again, anyway. Yes, I could be wrong.

Honestly, the rest of the show was wayyyyyy more intriguing.

So is this woman in the red dress Kristen or another sister of Susan we haven’t met yet?
It's Kristen. Eileen Davidson (Kristen/Susan/etc.) said she was playing Kristen again.

Unless they'd rewrite history (which we knows Days never does :rolleyes:), Susan was a quadruplet. Her quad siblings are Sister Mary Moira, Thomas and Penelope Kent. Mrs. Banks couldn't take care of four babies, so she gave up Penelope for adoption. She was adopted by a wealthy English couple. The father was an orthodontist and he fixed her teeth. Later, Edmund Crumb accidentally killed Penelope, thinking she was Kristen. (but Penelope was actually dying of a terminal disease anyway)

I was not crazy about Will coming back from the dead but I have to say I am enjoying it. The story with Susan and Rolf is plausible. Well plausible for Salem. :rotfl: Susan was heartbreaking today. She has always had a screw loose but she knows what she did was wrong but that doesn't dismiss her devastation over losing EJ. Or did she lose him? Oh that Kristen. I am happy that Will is going back to Salem. Paul not so much but should be good story.

So how long before Brady and Eve are sleeping together? They hate each other now so that's the writing on the wall.

What a good episode once again. I actually and surprisingly felt sorry for Susan in these scenes before the hospital. I was also shocked Brady was one split second away from hitting Eve. He sure has hate for women now, that's for sure. I have to admit though, I feel Paul needs to back off with some of his rebuttals, it's only triggering Sami more.

So November sweeps I guess means that we have 3 resurrections, with Will, Kristen, and now EJ. Again no surprise Kristen survived, her body was never found. I just hope we see some scenes with Kristen and Andre.

I liked Marlena alluding to the death of her own son (DJ) when she talked to Susan.

Annoying how Sami talked about how devastated she was after Will's death. His casket was barely in the ground as she went skipping off to find EJ. It was like "Will, who??"

Agreed......and she mouths off to Paul, because he waited a few hours before saying he saw Will. Sami then builds a whole scenario of Susan brainwashing Will...in that short length of time, blaming it on Paul. Susan was doing that for 2 years, did not even know Paul had seen Will. Sami just is tooo much, and needs to be taken down a peg or two, more likely 3 or 4...........

Unless they'd rewrite history (which we knows Days never does :rolleyes:), Susan was a quadruplet.

Okay, so when Kristen first came to town, with her brother Peter, it was years ago and I was watching as best as one could with active kids. I probably missed more days than I watched. Did Peter ever mention having identical triplet/quad sisters?? Before he left?

Kristen was not part of Susan's quadruplet family. Susan, Mary Moira, Thomas & Penelope. When Penelope had all that plastic surgery and dental work done, she happened to look like Kristen. That is all. No blood relationship.

EJ is not back. He is mentioned at being alive, that is all.

Okay, so when Kristen first came to town, with her brother Peter, it was years ago and I was watching as best as one could with active kids. I probably missed more days than I watched. Did Peter ever mention having identical triplet/quad sisters?? Before he left?
No, Susan and Kristen are not related. Stefano found Susan to carry his baby to give to Kristen so she could pass it off as John's child. He somehow found Susan and recognized that she had the same bone structure as Kristen. Using makeup and fake teeth, Susan could pass herself off as Kristen until the baby was born.

I was not crazy about Will coming back from the dead but I have to say I am enjoying it. The story with Susan and Rolf is plausible. Well plausible for Salem. :rotfl: Susan was heartbreaking today. She has always had a screw loose but she knows what she did was wrong but that doesn't dismiss her devastation over losing EJ. Or did she lose him? Oh that Kristen. I am happy that Will is going back to Salem. Paul not so much but should be good story.

So how long before Brady and Eve are sleeping together? They hate each other now so that's the writing on the wall.
I really hope we don’t have go down that well traveled road again.

Back