Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov., 21, 2017

Roger: He gets a big hand for talking sense to both Susan and Will. Perhaps, Julie could reward him by booking his Elvis impersonator act at the Doug's Place.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Things are looking up for EJ, per Kristen! :drunk:

Paul should immediately broom Sonny, whose behavior toward him has been outrageous! :sick: :sick:

Thanks for the summary Poirot!
As she walks away, she turns, asks if she can just have a hug. Will comes forward, she hugs him, sighing, obviously not wanting to let him go, but she does.
As Marlena turned to leave, I was saying (to myself) "ask for a hug". And I was teary eyed when that played out. Loved it.:love: The chemistry between Marlena and Will is oh-so-awesome! Kudos to Ron Carlivati and the gang:clap:and the actors did a terrific job!!:hug:

That's really close to a quote of exactly what Kristen said. It implies that EJ could have been brought back to life (if things had been different).
I'll cross my fingers and hope EJ NEVER comes back. I just don't think that character can be redeemed for me!
I did like that scene with John and Sami in the bar in the end, but I wish we could have seen the scene where he talked to her outside.
Are we supposed to just accept that John was able to "reason" with Sami??? That never worked in the past!.
Paul should immediately broom Sonny, whose behavior toward him has been outrageous! :sick: :sick:
It's funny, when Paul first showed up, I was rooting for Sonny and Will so much that I resented Paul's history with Sonny. Now I think Sonny is absolutely stupid for not seeing how very much Paul loves him. Blind love actually, or he'd never put up with the way Sonny is treating him.

And Adrienne is not on my fave list any longer. What happened to the old Adrienne, before Bonnie? She should be with Sonny to help him "get it" instead of hitting the sheets with Justin. I still don't like that pairing!!!:angry: Sonny needs some counseling from his MOM!

Back