Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov. 22 , 2016

I haven't finished watching. Got interrupted by a phone call. But that's probably good. I was getting pretty annoyed with Adrienne, Sonny, Justin, and Lucas. I can't stand watching triangles. Does this really happen much in real life? I don't think I've ever known anybody who couldn't decide between two people. Hope I never do. It's not fun to watch. I finally had to fast forward when Justin and Lucas were about to take their turns trying to convince Adrienne.

Andre stole a fork and a napkin? :rolleyes:

Thank you for the summary. I'm going to finish watching now, except for that triangle business.

Anne could match her snarky remark for snarky remark. E.g., "Give it a rest snookums, isn't there some seedy professional criminal waiting to enjoy your professional skills."
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Anne and teetotaler Lucas as a couple would make for some comic relief.
And just think of Jennifer's faces...would she...
jen stoned.gif jenn stoned.gif
or...
Jen's face 1.jpg .....?
Seriously, I can no longer deny there is something between Chad and Gabi.
Just bad writing. It'll pass. :wink:

Maybe wardrobe has a "thing" for those. I remember Kristen wearing a big one when she met with Stefano & he asked her to come to Salem. Just don't know the point of her hat. It is a kind that would draw attention to her immediately.

Thanks for the summary. I think the bright spot today was, believe it or not, Rafe/Gabi/JJ/Chad. Nice to see Rafe involved with someone other than Hope, but also not acting like a caveman. And I really do feel for her and JJ and Chad & Abigail...yet at the same time, I REALLY kind of want Chad & Gabi to hookup. Weird, I know, but that chemistry...my goodness!

Everything else to me was a bit boring.

Back