Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov. 25, 2014

I feel like today's entire episode centered around Daniel, whether he was in the scene or not. :rolleyes: And Maggie is now going to go all Momma Bear over her precious grown man egg baby? Puh-leaze!
Of course she is. After all, she's a dedicated egg-mommy, the most dedicated of all kinds of mothers, easily outpacing those virtually irrelevant people, the mothers who actually raised the children.:sarcasm: Elsewhere, for once, Eric actually did something right. When Dr. McScruffy dropped by, he appears to have pulled two bottles of Harp, an Irish beer, out the the fridge. Old Shawn Brady would have been proud. It would have been poor form for an Irish-American ex-priest named Brady to serve his guest a steaming bowl of Wanchai Ferry sweet and sour chicken and a cup of green tea.

I guess the pizza that Eric claimed was in the toaster oven yesterday was cold since we never saw anyone eat it. Then again the box for the toaster oven was still on the counter today. :rolleyes:

I definitely think the Ben scenes were foreshadowing. Jordan made it sound like this temper of his has been a problem in the past too.

And Abigail needs to stop raiding Jen's closet. They should have swapped outfits today.

Haven't gotten to watch yet. I'm glad to hear Nicole stands up to Melanie and Daniel tells her to butt out. Maggie on the other hand is completely ridiculous and has been since she told Daniel she was worried about JJ dating Eve's daughter.

Daniel told Nicole last year when he asked her to move in that there was plenty of room because it was a 3 bedroom apartment.

Maggie has been ridiculous about Daniel ever since she learned her egg was used. She did not carry him, give birth, raise him, tend to his scrapes, help with homework, pay for college or med school, but boy, she is into every corner of his life. It is overkill.

I just wish Daniel would reflect one day, one week, one month on the parents who raised him, talk of missing them, how good they were, etc.and decide that "Mom" belonged to that woman, not Maggie.

Parker is named after Daniel's adoptive mother. Daniel developing a relationship with his birth mother does not mean he's forgotten his other parents, although I do wish they would do a better job of integrating his past. About a year ago Shawn Christian (Daniel) said in an interview that Daniel was going to have a conversation with JJ in which he talked to him about what it was like for him growing up, and I never saw any such scene so I suspect it was cut. Too bad as I was very much looking forward to it.

I personally would like to see Nicole be the one to help get Melanie out of what ever jam/trouble she's gotten herself into. The bonding of Nicole, Melanie, and Daniel would be a hoot because all three are upbeat, adventurous, devilishly funny characters with a twinkle of harmless but funny mischief in their eyes. This soap could really use a bit of a comedic edge to break up all the cougar and nasty sexual crap.

I was stopped by security carrying a bunch of metal tins (flash cards...12 packs of them) which I had to stuff in the edges of my overpacked bags when I returned from convention two years ago. Apparently on the scanner they appeared suspicious, LOL. I actually think the security gal was bummed she didn't find something bigger, as she looked through 12 packs of speech therapy flash cards. :)

Nicole is all dressed, bumps into Maggie in the square, mentions Melanie, Maggie realizes Nicole had to be at Daniel's, warns Nicole if she hurts Daniel again, she will not be dealing with Melanie but with Maggie herself.
Oy enough already!!!

Got busy and haven't seen this episode yet. After doing today's summary, I decided to check to see if they gave any reason for something that happens [on Wednesday's show]. (For the record, they didn't.) I think this sounds like a skipper!! Thanks for the summary Poirot.

Back