Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov. 3, 2015

My favorite part was the "road trip" thing Steve said! That was great!

While I felt bad that no one believed Caroline, I felt she was annoying! I know for the plot but I read on another Facebook fanpage that why didn't Steve try to call Kayla to let her know something? OH well hopefully the men won't take too long to get there.

Thank you, Poirot for typing out the name Abe said to Lani, I did not hear "Tamara Price" and couldn't figure out what the heck he said!

I'm not sure where they are going with Eric's drinking but how many alcoholics (recovering or otherwise) does one show need? I've seen some speculation on another board about where this is leading but can't mention here as spoilers would be involved. Let's just say there is a theory out there that his drinking may lead him to drive drunk and kill someone. I hope that does not happen because that would be horrible on so many levels for this character.

Can you tell me the other board that you read about Eric? I am interested in this spoiler

Speculation is not a spoiler, but might involve spoilers about other characters. That is why Sparkster was careful about her wording. Check the Crystal Ball for all various spoilers

There has to be a reason for them showing Eric drinking so much, one after the other, especially since he did not make a scene with anyone.

It seems like the writers are trying to do that but Theresa is still overly obsessed with winning Brady over. I'd rather her focus be her son and her career right now.
Hear, hear.
Really, Ben, who wouldn't understand why you became the necktie killer?
Me, for one. There are still large holes in
Many people said [Lani] was probably [Abe's] daughter
I was hoping for something more creative, but I was happy with how they connected an incredibly minor character from ages ago into a modern story. Nice twist.

Back