Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov. 4, 2014

I was very surprised to hear "Beautiful Dreamer", so figured the copyright must have run out on that old, old song, so they could use it without it costing anything.

Eve really does turn it on with every male she runs into, no matter the age. Too over the top for me.
Agree about Chad....but I think Chad likes playing it cool. He will get Ben back some other way. And why did he do that? Because Ben would have a place where he & Abby could have private time.Yep, a DiMera. Once upon a time she was MY girl, and though we are through, I left her, went my own way, and am now chasing someone else, no one else can have her either.
Then again, he may be pursuing Jordan only to irritate Ben.

Sonny must live in a different time zone in Salem, he talked about sleeping without
Will and Ari at home. According to my notes, it's been the same Salem day
since last week.

Dan and Jen broke up, Dan and Kristen almost did it, Sami and her family said
goodbyes and left, Kristen and Paige were listening to conversations,
Halloween came and went.

Maybe Sonny forgot to change his clock because daylight savings time is over.

I wonder if the actress who plays Eve was actually singing the song. I almost
cried because I cry when hear that song.

When Kristen made the mess with the trash, I wondered if JJ would clean it
up since he did that over the summer.

Too bad Eric's phone rang again when he was with Eve. I would rather
have him talk to her instead of her going home and finding JJ at her door.

Does anyone know if black is the color for fall? Salem is very depressing
with everyone wearing it.

Sonny must live in a different time zone in Salem, he talked about sleeping withou

When Kristen made the mess with the trash, I wondered if JJ would clean it
up since he did that over the summer.

LOL, when I saw Kristen throw that trash can all over the place, I thought, It's a good thing JJ's done with his community service. I figured with the bad day he was having, he didn't need to have to clean up Kristen's mess too.

Sonny must live in a different time zone in Salem, he talked about sleeping without
Will and Ari at home. According to my notes, it's been the same Salem day
since last week.

Maybe Sonny forgot to change his clock because daylight savings time is over.

Will and Sonny should have roughly a 2-hour time difference. Will being in Hollywood would mean he's on Pacific time, Sonny should be in Central being near Chicago.

I'm glad someone else thought about JJ with the trash :)

Maybe they don't change clothes so often because
they film so fast. I know a few times Kate and Sami
both changed clothes when others hadn't.

Too bad Eric's phone rang again when he was with Eve

I felt the same way. And Eric is supposed to be sooooooo good, so wonderful, yet he can't see the distress and pain Eve was in. In that scene, and though I feel nothing for the character of Eve right now, I don't think she was coming on to him. I think she was genuinely hurt and was reaching out. So Eric taking the phone call and leaving her there, while clearly, Eve needed someone to talk to, was classless, not at all chevaleresque (knightly if you will), pretty insensitive. So, bad, bad Eric. And if (speculation on my part) Eve and JJ do have sex :sick::sick:, I wish Nicole would find out and tell Eric : THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ! :):wink: After all, Eric is so good at blaming Nicole for everything, while appearing like Theresa hitting John on a head was simply worthy of a little slap on the wrist, I just want Nicole to come out on top.

I know, my post got confusing. :) Sorry. But I think you get the jist : I don't like Eric. He's in the same category as Jennifer : Both are jerks, but both are seen as incredibly saintly. :beat: And bottom line : Eric was wrong to leave like that, after having seen Eve so disturbed.

The writers definitely have done the character of Eric a disservice, making a former priest so unforgiving. Or should I say selective in his forgiving. His claim that the only.....only????...person he trusted had failed him is very weak. I would think he would trust his mother, his father, fellow priest, that monk who was his mentor at the retreat.
Yes, while a priest, he was kind, caring, listened......heck, did not even question Kristen's sincerity when she & Brady were doing the pre-Cana sessions prior to their wedding.
It was obvious that Eve was hurting in some way, but then.....he may have felt that she was coming on to him again, she did it during the photo session, even when he brought her the proofs, so, he was probably just wary. ??

It was interesting that Eve did start to ask Eric about himself; said she only knew he was a good photographer and former priest. Wait until she finds out he is her "little" step-cousin that she knew as a tot from her original run in Salem.

I was really annoyed by that entire Eve-Eric conversation. Especially since earlier in the day Eve was arguing with Aunt Kayla about stuff that happened over 20 years ago. TIIC really have done Eve and Paige a disservice by not integrating them both with the Brady family immediately. Eve is at her best in scenes with Jeannie Theresa and they rarely take advantage of that. What a waste. Let's have them both move to Stanford and return to Salem in the Summer with Eve being played by Charlotte Ross.

Back