Days of Our Lives - Tues. Oct. 14, 2014

I think the injection was a preservative of some kind and now Elvis is on ice in a cryogenics facility until Stefano's most recent mad scientist can bring him back to life.

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster. Yeah! That's the ticket :clap:

I forgot to add, what in the blazes was Jennifer wearing today??????????????? There has been some bad outfits but that....that...sweater/vest/dead turkey/Christmas/I have NO idea what shirt that they made that poor actress wear today, yikes!!
70s hippie-esque witch Stevie Nicks chic? Jennifer's clothing is almost always a special kind of ugly.

Sami managed to cuddle with EJ's body for quite some time, but an administered "preservative" would only need to be enough for that 9 hr flight, as I am sure the DiMera private jet would have been used.
Yes, embalming usually is to have a body last a couple-3 days. But there was no need of that in this case.

Sami managed to cuddle with EJ's body for quite some time, but an administered "preservative" would only need to be enough for that 9 hr flight, as I am sure the DiMera private jet would have been used.

Yes, embalming usually is to have a body last a couple-3 days. But there was no need of that in this case.
But a few cc's of preservative wouldn't be enough for a body the size of EJ's. Would be like trying to disinfect a hot-tub with a thimble full of Lysol.

I'm looking forward to seeing Daniel's scenes with Nicole. I knew something would bring them back together eventually, though I wish it would have been something else. Oh and I'm sure I will feel this even more strongly after I watch the show, but Eric, SHUT UP. :angry:

My take on this thing with the ashes is that EJ is dead and that Stefano decided that what he wanted to do with EJ's body was more important than EJ's wishes and certainly more important than what his grieving widow wants. (Of course down the line TPTB can decide that EJ was "really" kept alive/brought back to life by Stefano but as it has not happened yet I'm ignoring that possibility) Totally different context, but it reminds me of some horrific news stories I've read about gay couples, where one partner dies and his/her family, who never accepted that their child was gay, tells the grieving partner "you're not part of the family, go away" and has a funeral that the partner is excluded from.

Heck, Kristen had a pretty large hypo there, but heck, could have had 3 of them. She only told Stefano she hoped it turns out all right. That body of EJ's got there pretty quickly, and Stefano said only that Elvis's BODY was now where it belonged, with family.

Now, I don't care what Stefano feels about himself, EJ's children are his family, as is his brother (Chad) All are blood family.

and if Stefano feels so strongly about a DiMera being buried "with family", then what about Lexie, Benjy???

Well, we will never know is my guess, as they will undoubtably pull something on the order of Steve Johnson.....though at least we knew that Steve wasn't really dead right away.

Could someone please fill me in on this Steve Johnson talk? I don't remember what went on when they "killed" him off:OT:

Muzza, I've heard of that movie. I need to see it.

Thanks for the summary. Sounds like a good show. But Jennifer't outfit--horrible, as usual. LOL
I'm loving the Daniel-Nicole parts. Eric, as usual, is annoying me. Here's to hoping he's Miguel and Clyde's next victim.
I'm glad to see all this good acting and all of the family rallying around the kids and Sami. It lets us see characters that don't normally interact with each other have scenes together.
I agree with Poirot that the drug Kristen administered was a preservative. Perhaps off-screen, she used more drugs to preserve his body; if not, they probably wouldn't need it, since his body would be in a cold room during the transport. My guess is that EJ truly is dead. What a twist with that urn, though! But I can't say I feel sorry for Sami.

:OT: @NikkiFan Wikipedia has a decent summary of Days characters (see Steve Johnson at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Johnson_(Days_of_our_Lives))

This includes a synopsis of some truly wonderful stories, but doesn't include the truly terrible and, as usual for this show lately, out of character off-screen divorce from Kayla.

deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum....JS

I felt sad for Nicole and liked the scenes with her and Daniel. Keep it up!!!
Also when Caroline calls Sami "Samantha Gene", awww, I know she cares so much for her granddaughter.

What bugs me about this storyline is that I need Sami to stop repeating that "He's the only man who ever loved me". I can think of a tried and true fella that loved you and all your family.

EJ went from being "the father of two of my children" to "the only man who knew me and loved me." Okay, Sami, that's why he spent 8 years torturing and hurting you. Oh, and cheating on you because you kicked him out of your bed... Give me a break. I've been putting it all aside so I can see it play out, but seriously, if she's going to keep repeating that line of crap, I'm going to have to completely check out.

So Nicole is a reporter, yet she hadn't heard the news of EJ's death. Given her profession, realistically she would've known before EJ was cold. Seems they needed a purpose for Dr. Tan today so he logically had to be the one to break the news to her. :rolleyes: Sorry, but my everlasting dislike of Daniel knows no bounds.

Speaking of Eric.....I once again wanted to punch him in the face.

You summed up my feelings for Eric perfectly. I'm still waiting on Nicole to tell him once and for all what bridge he can go fling himself off of.

Back