Days of Our Lives - Tues. Oct. 28, 2014

There is a sort of history of mental illness in Jennifer's family (or maybe her mother, Laura, was sort of intentionally driven to a breakdown by Kate and her involvement with Laura's husband, Bill.) Could Jennifer's tendency toward the fringe be rearing it's ugly head? Is she heading toward a period of "convalescence?"

Laura had mental problems, as did her mother, Carrie Spencer.

Back in the 80's, Jennifer was afraid she'd inherit her mother and grandmother's mental illness.

I haven't seen it yet, but given JJ's recent issues around sex, I wonder if he feels guilty or thinks he crossed a line by touching Eve's hand and that's why he keeps thinking about it.

Also, since Eve was disgusted by the idea of Theresa having been with JJ because of the age difference, this sordid storyline, should it occur is even more senseless than I thought...

Isn't Laura still in Africa?

I saw Max on a rerun of an old Castle episode. Made me wish Max and Frankie were back in Salem. I used to REALLY like Jennifer with Frankie. Now I wouldn't wish Jennifer on anyone! Still, I would love to see a return of both Frankie and Jack but would hope neither would go anywhere near Jenn.

There is a sort of history of mental illness in Jennifer's family (or maybe her mother, Laura, was sort of intentionally driven to a breakdown by Kate and her involvement with Laura's husband, Bill.) Could Jennifer's tendency toward the fringe be rearing it's ugly head? Is she heading toward a period of "convalescence?"

Maybe the mental illness spread to JJ...it's the only way I can understand how he puts up with Lame Paige and is lusting after her mother.

Interesting episode with all the good byes (Sami/family & Daniel and Jen)

Ciara was funny trying to hitch a ride to Hollywood. I hope Aiden didn't
make things worse when he told she was star in Salem :)

Is JJ wearing grey because the way he's been feeling lately?
How many more times will we have to see the flashback
with Eve?

A lot of black leather today. Skirt, jackets and coat.

I'm glad Sami and Abby talked. Every time I hear someone say
"let it go" I think of the song from Frozen.

I hope Jen has a nice time with her mom. Maybe she would feel
better if she didn't wear her hair so tight.

Jen's diatribe gave me a headache. When someone tries to be completely honest and direct and the other person accuses them of lying, it gets on my last nerve. Anyway, all I heard was, "Me me me, you didn't consider meeee." G-d forbid she be grateful that Daniel cares enough about her son that he gives him a safe place to come talk even though he and Jen have been broken up for ages. And I was glad that Daniel told her that he didn't know who she was either, because I have been wondering that myself for about 2 years now. I hope Laura recovers from her surgery well enough to straighten her daughter out.

When I was watching this episode, I too wondered if maybe Jennifer is heading toward mental illness. She was really way out there.

Maybe the scene with Eve and JJ was purposely left open to interpretation. I didn't get the impression that JJ was attracted to or lusting after Eve, but that she behaved in such a way as to make him think she was turned on by him, and that made him uncomfortable. Whether she really was or not remains to be seen. I thought maybe she was hatching yet another scheme to do something to break up JJ and Paige.

The way Eve behaves around men is already disgusting enough to me. I would not watch at all if she goes down this kind of path with JJ.

Jen's diatribe gave me a headache. When someone tries to be completely honest and direct and the other person accuses them of lying, it gets on my last nerve. Anyway, all I heard was, "Me me me, you didn't consider meeee." G-d forbid she be grateful that Daniel cares enough about her son that he gives him a safe place to come talk even though he and Jen have been broken up for ages. And I was glad that Daniel told her that he didn't know who she was either, because I have been wondering that myself for about 2 years now. I hope Laura recovers from her surgery well enough to straighten her daughter out.

:clap::clap::clap:

Did anyone who watched that last scene closely notice how much Brady reacted in the same way John would: with a slightly open mouth, head tilted at that odd angle away... the only thing that would have made them more alike is if the squinty eye was present.

I enjoyed this episode for the most part but had to FF Dan and Jen after their 2nd scene. I do not dislike this couple but the writing for them is abominable. So much opportunity to deal with blended family issues, hospitals issues, etc. and TPTB have blown it once again with these contrived break-up/make-up scenes. A mental illness storyline would make sense at this point as a way to redeem Jen and get these 2 back on track in the right manner. I liked Jen's dress but not her hair.

Sami and Hope/Ciara scenes were fine except Sami was never that close to Hope. I know Bo always looked out for Sami but not Hope.

Sami and Hope/Ciara scenes were fine except Sami was never that close to Hope. I know Bo always looked out for Sami but not Hope.
I know; while the scenes were nice, they kind of came out of left field. Sami was never really "beloved" by her family (once she became a hellion), other than her by parents and grandparents.

Back