Days of Our Lives - Tues. Oct. 7, 2014

Snoozefest today. I only watched Caroline/Eric and John/Marlena and the 1st scene with Brady/Kristen.

Will's shirt was awful. He looks like he should be a flight attendant on Spirit Airlines on their new bright yellow livery.

I find it interesting that most of the women are wearing muted black/white/grey and Sami is in bright red.

As much as I love John and Marlena, even their scenes were a little boring. I hope we get a big confrontation and downfall of Jeannie Theresa tomorrow.

I did like Brady talking back to Kristen and him defending his brother.

So Sami is willing to throw both her twin and her son under the bus for her rapist. :sick: I'm excited to hear what Caroline has to say as long as she doesn't do a complete 360 next week or the next day for that matter.

I fast forwarded the EJ/Chad scenes. I can't believe they actually mentioned Peter Blake! I thought he was out of sight out of mind.

I think of the phrase a lot "nothing is black and white" when I see
the colors and grey.

One of the big shopping stores gave their employees blue vests to
wear. All Will needs now is the logo on the back of his. Maybe he likes
vests because Caroline does.

It was interesting to hear EJ tell Chad what happened to all of
Stefano's "children" if they don't do things his way.

Just from reading the summary, I am with Heroic Muse in thinking that John has something really good up his sleeve. I don't recall the timeline of Kristen's return, but could it be that John will fabricate a "memory" of Kristen somehow being involved in his assault? It just seems odd that he would not wait until after she left the room before announcing he has remembered everything. Why would he let her in on the true events?

Back