Days of Our Lives - Tues. Sept. 1, 2015

Am glad whatever is usually done with meth was not shown. No need to give lessons to anyone watching. Just MY thought.
The John/Marlena scenes were wonderful, and besides being ever so romantic, were intended to show those who perhaps were not watching then, the trials & tribulations these two overcame, because of their love for each other. And of course, for them both to travel that path. Their love was not about sex, and yes, it played a huge part. But the sex was the expression finally, of the great love they had. Days did not have to show the conference room, the plane, heck, not even the strawberries & cream, tho John mentioned it. LOL

Of the three women vying for the chance to run Basic Black, Kate is the most qualified as she has worked at both Countess Wilhelmina and MadWorld. Nicole could probably work under her, but if Theresa wants to prove herself, she should take Brady and Maggie's advice for an entry level position. At least she would be doing something different (she should not be working in the hospital with her past history) and we may get something with this character than the same garbage we have gotten the past couple of years.

I agree about Kate as she also ran Titan for many years. That is how she came to Salem initially, to run Titan.

But Nicole also has experience. I believe when she was married to Victor she also ran Titan. Plus she later worked with Austin and I forget if it was Billie or Sami on another company. I remember them working out of the apartment that is now Dan's which is where they lived at the time.

Kate definitely is the most qualified of the 3 though.

No, Kimberly was no longer suffering from her multiple personality disorder by the time Jeannie T. was born.

I also remember the multiple personality storyline going on after Kimberly and Shane broke up. I also think the other guy, Philip was around during this time (didn't he meet her when she was one of her alter egos Lacey or Claire?). I looked it up online and the timeframe for the Multiple Personality storyline happened in 1992.

So Theresa was a small child during this period in Kimberley's life and it is quite likely that it could have affected her growing up.

So this was the beginning of the multiple personality storyline because Kim doesn't know what's going on yet.

I was also watching some old scenes of The Pit storyline last week and in one of them Phillip Collier (Kim's fiancé) was calling Marlena begging her for help because Kim needed her. It was all around this same time but later in the year.

Back