Days of Our Lives - Tues. Sept. 15, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, September 15, 2015

JJ has come into the police station looking for Roman, says it is an emergency. And who walks in...Clyde, of course. Roman comes out, JJ only says he wants to know about the investigation of Paige's murder. Roman can't say, Clyde watches, Roman thinks mayb e JJ has something else on his mind, he denies. Clyde comes up, claiming he has some info, says he saw Chad in front of Paige's dorm last night. He leaves, JJ isn't going to tell now, of course, Roman leaves, in walks Eve. She tells JJ she wishes Paige had never met JJ, and that if he never been born, Paige would still be alive. He walks out.

Justin comes in, sees her upset, takes her into another room, saying they are very close to an arrest, but won't say who. She asks him to keep her company, he begs off, swamped with work, she quickly leaves, goes home. She holds a picture of Paige, then picks up a piece of clothing, and breaks down, screaming, crying, sweeping everything off tables, chairs, counters, etc. She collapses on the sofa, crying over her beautiful baby Paige.

Chad thinks Stefano is faking something being wrong, tells him he isn't falling for it, but finally realizes this is the real thing. He calls 911, yells for Harold, and next Stefano is being wheeled into the hospital, with Chad commenting that his heart stopped in the ambulance. Kayla has assigned a cardiologist, tells Chad to just wait here. She comes back later, next 48 hrs. are critical, but Dr. Steinberg thinks he will make it. Chad can see his father. He goes in, tells Stefano he thought he was faking, but Stefano tells him he did not frame him, and to go find who killed those two women, take care of himself. Chad leaves, in comes Rafe, just a few questions. He says some sympathetic stuff about the heart attack, but Stefano cuts to the chase, says his son is not a killer. Rafe talks of the evidence piling up, etc. but Stefano gets upset, the machine goes off, a nurse comes in, makes Rafe leave. Chad sees him, both go outside (yep, that park area) where they talk about the killings. Rafe tells Chad about all the evidence piling up, recites it all, tells Chad they are very close to arresting him. Chad denies, Rafe seems to believe him, but there is just too much now against him.

JJ gets a text from Clyde to meet him down by the DOCKS now! JJ goes, Clyde asks questions, JJ says he was only at the cop shop to push about the investigation, it would look odd if he did not. Clyde agrees, tells JJ if he has to contact him, to say first, "I'm calling about the cat". That way he will know it is JJ.

Ben has told Abby about the track ap on her phone, Abby is appalled. She is very upset, he is claiming he was trying to protect her, loves her so much. They have a long conversation, the upshot is, she asks him to take the ap off her phone, he does, then off his, which he also does. She asks if they can start over (she has already berated him for the lack of trust, following her, etc). Ben knows it was wrong, should not have done it, yes, start anew, but promise him she will stay away from Chad. He just wants to keep her safe, the baby safe. She has said that while he thinks Chad killed the women she doesn't. However, she is bound to run into Chad now and then, but promises she won't go looking for him. Next they are in bed, guess it was makeup sex, and he finally tells her about daddy dearest buying them the house. She is nearly speechless, cannot believe it.

In the square, Hope is with Ciara, waiting for Aiden & Chase, have something to tell them. Aiden arrives, no Chase, Ciara says he is at the yogurt shop, will go get him. Joey comes along, Hope greets, hugs him, wants to throw a party, all the family. Joey says she isn't family any more, she divorced Uncle Bo. Aiden chimes in about how Hope is still family, feels strongly, but Joey is just as rude to Aiden, and takes off. Ciara returns alone, Hope says she & Aiden want to tell the kids together, so Ciara will have to wait.

Steve arrives at the hospital, hears Kayla talking about Stefano, is curious about Stefano, but she won't say anything. He wants to talk to her privately about Joey. They have some conversation about her being Chief of staff, making sure all patients, including Stefano, get the proper care. Next they are discussing Joe's class schedule, as there are certain subjects he doesn't like. And then they get to talking about Bo, and how Steve is only back 2 weeks, and his insistence in questioning people about Bo is upsetting. She talks of how Bo abandoned his family, but Steve is right back with "suppose he didn't abandon them". And now he says that Bo left with his mother to a clinic in CA, and that SHE RETURNS ALONE, and no one has heard from him since. (guess we have some rewriting of history again here). Kayla starts getting ticked, figures that Steve is just itching to go off on one of his adventures again, supposedly looking for Bo. Hope has walked in, looks at each with a puzzled expression.

Chad has come home, is pacing, thinking. He stares at a bookshelf, grabs a briefcase, removes a bunch of big heavy books, revealing a white safe. He opens it, takes out stacks of money that he puts into the briefcase. The last item in the safe is a passport. He opens it, looking at it.

Aiden has gone into Stefano's room, stares at him. Finally bends over close to Stefano's face, says, you better not die, not until the job I am doing for you is finished, and I get paid. Stefano's eyes open.

Okay, I'm willing to take a Bo rewrite of history, along with a rewrite of history that allows Andre/Tony to return.

:OT:I hate it when they show people display grief by wiping clear table tops, throwing glass against a wall and then never showing them cleaning up the mess they created. It's a peeve of mine. I can be angry as all get out, but you'll never catch me intentionally tossing glass against a wall. That's just too much work to clean up afterwards.:back:

Poor Joey, boy sure has a huge chip on his shoulder.

Watching Hope in scenes with Child Ciara followed by scenes with Teen Joey is just weird.

Chad and Rafe are my new favorite bromance.

Abby and Ben's relationship is so unhealthy.

Snarky Rafe is hilarious.

Steve and Kayla are still amazing.

Poor Eve. Does Theresa know about her niece yet?

If JJ took out Clyde, would anyone care?

Nice to get a Jack mention in passing today. Clyde/Ben/Abigail, make it stop please. This storyline is starting to really creep me out. I did not care for Ben's or Abby's tears and we well know she will not stop seeing Chad. Loved Rafe and Chad. Loved Kayla and loved JJ. Hope he has scenes with his cousin and uncle soon. Didn't care for brat Joey, but as was said before I guess most Salem teens have to have a chip on their shoulder. Great to see Ciara. (deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS):love:

It was nice to see Eve appropriately dressed for the situation, instead of being in a tight dress, cleavage showing, high heels, jangly jewelry, etc.

Her sweater and jeans (with minimal make-up and unstyled hair) looked fitting for a woman in mourning.

If JJ took out Clyde, would anyone care?

Personally, I'd be thrilled. He totally creeps me out, has since he first came on the show. But if you meant characters, at this point, I think just Ben would miss him. Kate seems to be done with Clyde.

I wish JJ would go to his Uncle Steve about Clyde. By the time Steve was done, the Dixie Dirtbag would leave Salem in a pine box.

Personally, I thought Eve's reaction in her apartment was spot-on for someone who lost their child, especially a child who was murdered.

Great to see the docks again! And great to see Ciara again! I really enjoy seeing some of the old sets. The use of music is really improved! I don't always like the stories, but I'm really enjoying the improvement of the show in general! However, not very happy about how Abby reacted to Ben. Not smart, girl!

It was a good day for fast talkers: JJ convincing creepy Clyde that he was really at the police station to check on the Paige case, and stalker Ben somehow keeping Ms. Perfect from realizing that he is in fact a creepy stalker. Elsewhere, Joey Johnson continued to make the drug-dealing version of JJ look good. This kid is sullen and rude. Good luck to the teachers who get him in class at Salem High. Finally, Ciara was her usual entertaining self, and her backpack was sufficiently large that Days viewers can be assured that she's ready for anything. Other high points were the reappearance of the docks (how about Clyde goes off them) and the more realistic police station.

The Ben/Abby scenes were cringeworthy. I'm sorry but I thought the acting on Robert Scott Wilson's (Ben) part was....um, not good. The tears and whiny pleading with Abby were horrible. And why aren't the wheels turning in her head like how long has he been tracking her every move and what could he know about (i.e. her affair with Chad). I do think things should start to unravel with these two soon. There is now a very low level of trust now on both ends.

I must say I was not expecting Clyde to waltz into the police station causing JJ to not tell Roman what he really came there to say. Poor JJ. I wish there was a way he could secretly let Roman and Agent Watts know what's going on with Clyde and have him and his family whisked away to a safe house somewhere that Clyde couldn't find them. I'm so sick of Clyde's sinister ways. He better leave Salem in a body bag or a lifetime sentence to the graybar motel and soon!

Wow, Kassie DePaiva (Eve) is really hitting it out of the park. She was fantastic today portraying the grieving mother. :clap:

Nice to see a dock again.

I'm enjoying Chad and Rafe too.

Joey needs an attitude adjustment, telling Hope she's
no longer family.

I'm glad Stefano remembers what family is.

I wish Roman realizes JJ is lying to him.

I thought the pass phrase Clyde told JJ was funny.
I'm calling about the cat.

Personally, I thought Eve's reaction in her apartment was spot-on for someone who lost their child, especially a child who was murdered.
I agree, I was in tears. I know I would react that way, I probably would destroy the entire house until I collapsed. <deleted spoiler in a non-spoiler forum> I hated her character in the beginning and all the JJ crap but now they are giving some good material.

~Edited by Sparkster

The Ben/Abby scenes were cringeworthy. I'm sorry but I thought the acting on Robert Scott Wilson's (Ben) part was....um, not good. The tears and whiny pleading with Abby were horrible. And why aren't the wheels turning in her head like how long has he been tracking her every move and what could he know about (i.e. her affair with Chad).
I think towards the end of that scene when they were in bed, I think she had some red flags after Ben told her Clyde bought them a house.

Last edited by a moderator:
deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post that is directly above your own post - JS

I was wondering how long it would take before someone started to wonder where Clyde gets all his money from? He sure doesn't work hard. He's always wandering around town in everyone else's business! Wake up Abigail your future father in law is a no good drug dealing murderer! And Ben is just creepy jealous and God knows what else!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back