Days of Our Lives - Tues. Sept. 16, 2014

At first, I didn't read your post correctly, Poirot, I read too fast. So I saw "his fantasies are pure" and thought, uh ? Then I got it. Pure raw sex indeed. Violent sex, even. It made me feel uneasy. And Eric was all dishevelled in them, almost like he was in a trance/rage state. That's why I'm wondering if the writers will have him snap and actually go as far as attacking Nicole. Let's hope not. That would be horrible.

I have never been a fan of Dan and Jen, but in recent episodes, especially today with Dan (without Jen) and JJ, he is really growing on me. I could like him alot without Jen. He seems to interact well with Brady, Eric, Marlena, others at the hospital, with Paige and sometimes even with Nicole when he gives her a chance. I could see him paired up with Kayla. They both have older daughters (Melanie and Stephanie) and young sons (Parker and Joey). He was a good friend and counselor to JJ today.

Just to clear things up, Abigail always took responsibility for her actions; when people blamed EJ and said he took advantage of her, she corrected them. If they continued saying things like this behind her back, we can't blame her for that. She always took responsibility. I can't ever recall when Abby was willing to let people coddle her.
Now that I think about it, you're right, it's not fair or accurate to say that Abigail was "willing to let people coddle her". In fact she went in the opposite direction. I just remembered the scene where Sonny was trying to comfort her and she was arguing so much that he finally jokingly said, "All right, I give up, you're a terrible person and I want you out of my club."

My point remains though that nearly everybody else has been buying into this poor Abigail business. And until Chad went way over the line it was good to see someone not buy into it.

The thing was, though, that Chad had already said similar nasty things to EJ as well. Now it is all out of his system, he told off both parties, so will be interesting to see if he continues in that vein.

Yup, that hate sex daydream Eric had about Nicole reminded me of the pukeworthy couple. Maybe the writers want them to have that type of "lovemaking" upon their reunion, since, well...those who read the spoilers about Sami and EJ know where I'm going with this.

Back