Days of Our Lives, Tues., Sept. 27, 2016

I like the thought that Xander would be his son rather than his nephew, conceived before he went to prison. That might be good seeing him try to work with Xander, who has a lot of anger and other issues towards his family members.

I've been saying this for a while but I know Deimos already referred to Xander as his nephew. But I'm not sure if Xander has referred to him as Uncle Deimos? Maybe it's all part of Deimos' greater plan. I would much rather see this happen than Chloe's baby belonging to Deimos. Or a potential Nicole baby for that matter.

About time Roman showed up.

Enjoyed Abe and Theo.

I still don't understand what Nicole sees in Deimos. I understand kind of what he sees in her, but then he runs on about Chloe being with many men like it's horrible for a grown woman to have sex and it's not like Nicole's history is saintly either, so that doesn't add up. Ugh. And so many baby anvils!

Really wish Philip hadn't been so mean to Chloe. I assume he will come around.

I care not for Rafe/Hope and I literally wondered out loud why you'd have that discussion in the police multi-purpose office/interrogation room which is probably mic'd up.

Talk about pot/kettle. :rolleyes:
pot-kettle-black.jpg

Philip lately has been written similarly to how Lucas was in the past, a momma's boy. Kate has bailed Philip out twice with getting the buy out money to Belle and now the test results with Chloe. It's interesting since I at least don't recall Philip going to Kate for anything much in the past.

Back