Days of Our Lives - Tues. Sept. 30, 2014

Am I the only one who heard Daniel specifically state that if he gave JJ the key what the rules were, and that one of them was JJ was to avoid fooling around with Paige in the apartment? Because it seems to me that everyone's problem is that Daniel is allegedly encouraging JJ and Paige to have sex in his apartment (which isn't even a big deal anyway since they're both over 18) when it sounds to be like that's the opposite of the point.

No, HM, that is exactly what happened. Daniel was very specific about not abusing the privilege, that if Paige was babysitting...yes, JJ noted the focus was to be entirely on Parker. After listening to Eve go off on JJ, and himself, Daniel felt bad, knowing that Eve would swoop down any time she might spot JJ, whether alone or not.

Because it seems to me that everyone's problem is that Daniel is allegedly encouraging JJ and Paige to have sex in his apartment

To be clear, that's not my problem. I really don't care if JJ and Paige make love. In fact, right now, I don't care about them at all. (Too bad, as I liked JJ after he was redeemed, now he's just brought down by the "let's brake a Horton and someone up" plot No. 164564564678431 ! I just don't think it's Daniel's place to give a key to JJ, period. Daniel defends JJ (though I hate that he said JJ was nothing like his father !!!!), is friends with him, fine. Same goes for Paige, for that matter. No need for a key. When I used to babysit, and I did that a lot, I never did get a key. This is just really, really contrived and I bet this was all done so something will happen at Dan's apartment. And I can't say I will feel sorry for the Miracle doctor.

I agree about Paige speaking with Kayla instead of JJ. That is what she should have done. But that would make too much sense.

Sami definitely thought that was Susan dressed up as Kristen because she asked her how she managed to change so quickly to look like that "B". Then Kristen said "I am that B".

Back