Days of Our Lives - Tues., Sept. 6, 2016

I'm a bit lost on the Titus Drew stuff. I know Titus is Victor's brother/Xander's father but why Drew? Jeannie's brother is Andrew.
The name Titus Drew was first mentioned last Thursday, when I did the summary. I even made mention about Days re-using names considering Xander's father's name is Titus. And as you said, Jeannie T.'s brother is Andrew. Shane's twin brother went by the name Drew. Drew and Andrew were named after Shane's dad, Andrew.

Yes, Shane's dad was the first Andrew Donovan. Shane's twin is also Andrew Donovan, but called Drew.

Kim and Shane's son was then named Andrew after Shane's father. Jeannie was named after Shane's mother.

Oh wow. I kept looking at my post thinking, "hmm something looks wrong, did I spell Nicholas correctly?" Sorry, lack of sleep!!! I meant, "didn't LUCAS move into the DiMera mansion before?".

Surely you mean the class of 2017? LOL

In Laura's defence, her dealings were a little more direct. They iced her boyfriend and gaslighted her. Sure, Chad didn't do it, but he proudly boasts the name. If I were Laura, I'd be leery of Chad, too. (And for all we know, the last info she got on Chad's doings might have been when he faked his brain tumour.)

This is true, too, though I still say I'm team Laura on this one. Mainly because her experience was so close, and there has been a litany of "non-evil" DiMeras through Salem...almost all of whom turned evil when it suited DA PLOT. LOL

Well, Jason if you're going to be all logical about it! LOL

I didn't know what kind of experience Laura had with the DiMeras and now that I do I'll cut her some slack. I can understand some leeriness where Chad is concerned on her part but I still hope the big chill she's giving him doesn't too long.

While I can understand Laura being leery of anyone DiMera.....she WAS very rude to Chad, who was very polite to her. NOW I do remember Jennifer being not too happy over Abby falling in love with, and marrying Chad...a DiMera, despite the fact he nearly lost his own life, while fiercely determined to save Abby's.

Plus, Chad moved away from the DiMera family at one point, and after his father's death, bought the house, threw Andre out, and has not had a black mark against him.

The Horton family is not all squeaky clean, neither are the Bradys.....just don't have the kind of $$$$ the DiMera seem to have had.

Chad may be different but the fact of the matter is he has always had a connection with Stefano and he does seem to have a soft spot for Andre. I do hope this changes. So the Hortons have every right to be concerned. Many of the Dimera offspring have started out nice and then turned darker later on. Kristen is a prime example. Jennifer has also had issues with EJ as has Lucas. After what has been done to Laura in the past, I don't blame her one bit. I also don't expect her to be friendly to Kate.

These are the kinds of reactions we should have seen from the Brady family regarding Sami and EJ. instead we got constant propping of them.

I also feel Laura's attitude toward Chad, while I can slightly understand it, it really shows what Laura thinks of Abigail's decision to marry him. I am surprised she didn't come forward before the wedding to stop it, the way she feels. Laura needs to get over herself and get to know Chad. Even Jennifer hugged him (shocker).

I don't think Chad has any sort of soft spot for Andre. When Chad first moved into DiMansion, he kept to himself, but did not like it, moved out. When he eventually moved back in, he still kept to himself a lot, as he did not want to get involved with Stefano's "capers". Andre was suddenly sprung on him, as well as the rest of us, as Stefano's son (another rise from the dead character) but I think Chad appreciated that Andre watched over Stefano, (who was in the wheel chair by then). Chad has no idea the nasty things Andre has done.......and now that Stefano is gone, I think Chad just tolerates him when he has to do so. He definitely does not trust him, and it is too bad Andre was there when Laura arrived.

Back