Days of Our Lives - Tues. Sept. 8, 2015

Apparently everyone in Salem has the same exact shower because it's the same one that Daniel and Nicole were in a couple months ago and Sonny and Will also had a steamy shower scene a couple years ago in the same one. Probably others as well. :sick:
Boy, that's really going to screw up any DNA testing they might do to try to find the killer. :rotfl:

Two seconds into Justin's ranting and my MUTE button started blinking. What a tushie wipe. Now any trained law enforcment staff with half a brain could figure out the evidence against Chad is being planted.

Dorm rooms come in a variety of choices depending on the college. My grandchild has a two bed and a shared bath. His friend has a deluxe two bed with kitchenette, living room area, and shared bath. Even though she was annoying as heck, I don't agree with offing Paige. Why not just ship her off to Standford?

At different colleges, my daughter, and my son, had a small dorm room, with one roommate, so.......2 single beds, 2 desks, 2 closets. Bathrooms shared with students from other rooms.

Justin truly is not to be believed. He has had this shouting spiel at Rafe about Chad in front of Abe, Roman, Hope, Eric. Are DAs really so vehement like that? Here is a man who has dealt mostly in corporate law. Is he really so needy he has to make this "name" for himself within 3 seconds of getting the job?

Aw, Poor Paige. It's true that the good do die young. :cry:

I mean that in all sincerity, I really did not dislike Paige at all. I get why some found her annoying and she could be one-note and boring at times. But in the beginning I kind of liked her and JJ. I mean I never stood up and cheered when they were on but they were cute and likable enough that I didn't mind watching them. Then someone came up with the knuckleheaded idea of JJ sleeping with Eve and it all went to heck in a hand basket without the hand basket.

They could have just had her go to Stanford. This was just excessive in my oh so humble opinion.

Chad, Chad, Chad, CHAD, I've come to really like you buddy but how can you be so stupid? Have you never seen any TV crime drama? When you are a murder suspect you do not confront a witness in public and behave in a way that can be misread as aggressive. How can someone so smart be dumb? :rolleyes:

So Stefano not only wants Chad with Abigail, he also wants Aiden to be with Hope. It looks the Phoenix has become a regular Cupid in his old age doesn't it? As far as his motivation is concerned can we really discount the possibility that he just wants Hope to be happy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't had a chance to watch yet, spent 20 minutes hunting for it online without luck, should have just come here first!

So Aiden is working for Stefano - but for money to pay off whoever 744x or whatever the random numbers are on the text messages? So there's still an unknown there. Stefano is predictable but as long as it's moving along at a good pace I guess I don't really care.

Aiden is working for Stefano? I so didn't see that coming:sarcasm:

Did Rafe permanently steal the Salem Brain?

I'm very conflicted on killing off Shane Donovan's granddaughter.

I hope we get an explanation of the whole red necktie thing.

Wasn't Paige an RA (resident adviser)? Isn't that how she stayed on campus all summer? At my college, the RA's had their own room with a private bath so that's not really that weird to me.

So I see they are setting up Chad to look like the guilty culprit again but I still don't think it's him. However, after today I had a really horrible thought cross my mind...what if Rafe is the killer??? He witnessed the altercation between Paige and Chad in the Square and probably overheard Paige on the phone telling JJ to meet her at her dorm. He just rejoined the force and is getting flak from Justin and even Roman about the investigation. I hate the thought of him being the one but who knows?

I was thinking the same thing about Rafe. deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

I admit that I also was struck with similar thoughts about Rafe at first, Sparkster. But I honestly don't think we have anything to worry about where Rafe is concerned. From everything I've read and what my gut is telling me Rafe will emerge the hero of this epic when it's over I'm sure of it. :):):)

Of course I still put out milk and cookies for Santa Claus and think Candyland would be a really cool place to visit.

*Oh darn, I probably shouldn't have said that last part aloud.*

little Ciara
I haven't watched the show in years, but watched parts of it today. The last time I saw Ciara was when she and Theo ran away. That little beauty sure has grown.

----

It seems obvious to me that Aiden's character took a turn for the worse once TPTB found out Peter Reckell (Bo) was willing to come back. It's a shame.

Last edited:
I looked for the show too and didn't find it. Person put 09 for month. I guess
that made a difference finding it.

Nice to see the inside of the Brady house, more of the pub (there was a
wall behind John) and Roman's office door.

Rafe did see Paige and Chad talk. He knows Chad turned around. I would
be surprised if Rafe is the killer.

As of now, I think everyone is a suspect in the murders. So far, a red

tie has been used each time. They need to check stores and see who
bought a bunch of red ties :)

Nice to see Ciara today. I laughed when she talked about Aiden's cologne.
She even mentioned Sami's earrings.

I'm not sure why Stefano is involved with Aiden. Does he want all of the
Horton money for some reason? Hope's trust and the land Abby is
suppose to get.

So far, everyone in Salem is calling Steve, Steve.

Back