Days of Our Lives - Tues. Sept. 8, 2015

Ben: stalking Abigail (this creep has serious trust issues)

Yes, but hardly unwarranted. That said, I think he should sweep Lady Abigail to the curb, forthwith!

It would be impossible for Rafe to be the killer. His fans would not have it! :rolleyes:

Is there any chance that Paige is not dead? That necktie was loose around her neck, and her eyes were closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say the show is getting good! I really believe Aiden killed his wife and will also try to kill Hope if they marry for her money! Have not trusted Aiden since day one!

Pity poor Paigie-poo -- she was cannon fodder for "da plot." Alive she could do little more than engage in an on-again-off-again reconciliation with JJ, but dead opens up all sorts of possibilities. For example, JJ's anger, grief, and guilt; Eve, wlld with grief and rage, hurling accusations in every direction; blowhard Justin scaling up his badgering of Rafe; stalker Ben braying about Chad's guilt; Abigail trying to help Chad; Hope and Rafe hustling to catch the killer before he/she strikes again, and Chad under siege from all directions, including from Fatha. As for the Salem brain, Rafe has it monopolized. Elsewhere Salemites of all descriptions were displaying their lack of any sense: 1) Aiden working for Stefano, which is always, always a very bad idea; 2) JJ not telling Watts what he knows about Clyde; 3) Chad foolishly getting into a spat with yet another young woman; 4) Justin acting like an all-around fool; and 5) Stefano obsessed with Aiden marrying Hope, as if he was some sort of Salem matchmaker.

Last edited:
That would be a great surprise unless they have funeral off screen.

Heck, Serena's was off screen as well. The only person we know who was there was Eric. He did say only about 10 people came. No idea if Serena had any family, or why she was not buried in her hometown.
Doubt we will see any funeral for Paige. Eve may take her back to CA or have it there in Salem, so she can rant at JJ. Jennifer, anyone and everyone but especially those two as it was "their fault". Although, today, she just kept saying over and over she was so sorry, so sorry. Maybe she will accept some responsibility for her own actions, finally.

Looks like Paige was killed in the same shower where EJ and Abby romped.

And, isn't it unusual that Paige has a single dorm room with a private bath? I thought college dorm rooms were doubles/triples/quads and shared a common bathroom down the hall?
My granddaughter had a roommate, demi-kitchen and a bathroom.

Its probably just based on click throughs - clips with more views come up higher in the searches, I believe, so would get taken down quicker than those without.

But if you haven't seen Tuesday yet it's up on Daily Motion still.

People have to be careful posting links to Days episodes here. They are being taken down faster
on Youtube now.

I was called Pinocchio in school :(

Is there a mole or moles in HERE? I posted a video from YouTube from a episode and it's gone. Other ones are still there and not going anywhere.
Even though it was posted here, it still originated on YouTube, which is where it got flagged as copyrighted material.

We have absolutely no control over what is yanked and what is allowed to stay on YouTube.

Back