Days of Our Lives - Tues. Sept. 8, 2015

Ben ...yuck.

Paige's death makes no sense.

Who knew that the DiMera gate locked? LOL

I didn't like how Aiden/Hope were thrown down our throats. BUT I'll never, ever believe that he was on the take from Stefano from the start. This is a bad dream in an otherwise strong show since the new writers took over.

I didn't like how Aiden/Hope were thrown down our throats. BUT I'll never, ever believe that he was on the take from Stefano from the start. This is a bad dream in an otherwise strong show since the new writers took over.

I completely agree with you and KathyLu. And I'm very disappointed that the new writers are throwing Aiden under the bus. There was a lot of opportunity for him with or without Hope.

Loved seeing the Brady home set and the old cop shop back. It's about time.

Also really liked that Roman was on for most of the episode and was doing his job and also dealing with Eric. Those were great scenes. I like how he shows affection to Eric too.

I thought that Hope forced Sami to return the diamond earrings?

Ben is creepy but I did like that he seemed to have an attack of consciousness before he checked the app. The British accent was spot on. I had looked away for a moment and had to do a double take back at the screen to see who was talking.

Thanks for the summary. I've gotta hand it to the writers. Other than the Aiden storyline, they're doing a really good job. As for Paige, I do wish she transferred instead of dying, but it is what it is.

Back