Days of Our Lives - Tues. Sept. 9, 2014

It all was a poor, very poor plot device, so Hope could have her fantasy of being Cinderella losing her shoe, and Prince Aiden Charming could come to the rescue. Thus the romantic fairy tale music, and Hope's smile. LOL

And just think, even Ciara's new 4th teacher's phone is programmed into Hope's cell. Isn't Salem's cell phone service just the most fabulous, fantastic kind? I bet when a parent calls, the teacher's phone gives a special ring, alerting the teacher that this is a most important call she must answer immediately. And naturally, on the very first day of school, (which was a half day) a fairy tale storybook was something so important, a mom had to interrupt class to make sure the child had it.
:sarcasm:

And then, one wonders why that book was in Hope's purse, and not in Ciara's backpack. LOLOL

I also wondered why the teacher was answering her phone or sending Ciara outside. I guess Nicole was such a fantastic receptionist for Eric when he was a priest that after she quit, the church didn't think they could find a good enough replacement to take care of things like forgotten textbooks over at the school.

It's sad to think of all these minor details and plot devices that are really just such sloppy and lazy work that it is laughable and makes the audience irritated...the school being in the Square, Hope calling the teacher and Ciara just coming out like that, and Paige's conversations with Mary Beth...they may not be a HUGE part of the episode, but lazily-written little things like that add up and make the writers look even more stupid than they already are.

Back