Days of Our Lives--Tuesday, 3/03/15

I'm not on Team Jennifer in this. This woman needs to get a life. However the rivalry between her & Eve ended decades ago and of all the history the show could exploit, I doubt I'll ever understand why they chose this rivalry.

Everyone is acting like JJ/Eve did this horrible thing. But I just don't think Paige is really experienced enough to know what "love" is. She's also not too smart. Yes, it was wrong for JJ/Eve to have sex the first time, because he was dating her daughter. But thereafter, they were both single, and miserable. (If I may break character for a minute here...) Are they a great couple? No. Is it love? No. Is watching two miserable losers rut like animals my idea of good daytime TV? No. But all subsequent boinks, while hateful, were between two unattached, consenting adults.

Will Eve win mother of the year? No. Will Jen? No. Would I be unhappy if this trio left Salem forever, never to return? No. (And that's saying something, because I have always liked Eve.)

Heather4CU said:
Why did Serena have to come to [Melanie]?
So TPTB could tease viewers with than consarned elephant.

A. Guy said:
I was surprised that it took Eve so long to escape that hotel room.
Maybe she was hoping JJ would come back and they could pick up where they left off. :)

Maxine got ruined for me the day she went after Nicole in the square right after Nicole had tried to commit suicide. :angry: Who does that ? Especially a nurse. Nope, definitely, Maxine talking that way to Nicole was just another bash on Nicole moment that was unnecessary and very unpleasant to watch. In fact, I wish feisty Nicole had told Maxine to stuff it. It just goes to show that Nicole has more heart and class than most Salemites do.

(Sorry I'm late on commenting, I'm catching up on the shows, as I was on vacation last week, where there was no snow or cold. It sure did feel good !)

Back