Days of Our Lives Tuesday 5/5/15

This show has been so boring for the past two days. I hate to say it but Kristen brought some life to the show last week.

Daniel saying Nicole is the love of his life. Since when? I agree, DaysD, that this is a worse couple than Daniel/Jennifer. I hated seeing Maggie show up yet again and bringing up Nicole's past relationships and how they imploded. Like Dan has been successful in any of his relationships, but of course egg baby is just so perfect in Maggie's eyes that he could never do wrong :rolleyes:.

I love Justin but he irritated me today with his hypocrisy trying to convince Sonny to move on from Will and go back to Paul. I much preferred him last year when he supported Sonny making his own decisions when Adrienne was opposed to Will.

I loved Aiden telling Will to get out of his office when Will kept badgering him for information about Clyde. Will really needs to quit poking his nose where it doesn't belong. I hope Rafe made him think about Ari and Sonny, but then with Clyde at the door at the end, he will probably continue with the article.

HOPE IS NOT WILL'S AUNT. It's almost like these writers don't want to keep their jobs or something? LAZY!!

I thought the same thing at the time but then I remembered that Hope is considered Sami's aunt by marriage to her Uncle Bo, therefore she is Will's great-aunt by marriage.

Ari was the favorite part of the episode today for me. I just love watching those two little girls that play her, and I love how comfortable she is with Guy Wilson (Will) and Freddie Smith (Sonny).

I hope we will see a continuation tomorrow from the crew from Italy. I missed that story the past couple of days.

Too much to hope the plane crashes and we never have to see or hear of Melanie, Brady, or Jeannie T again? Or that the plane gets diverted and quarantined for a decade? LOL
Marlena and that innocent baby need to be rescued first.

HOPE IS NOT WILL'S AUNT. It's almost like these writers don't want to keep their jobs or something? LAZY!!
Maybe not "legally", now that she's divorced Bo, but Will grew up knowing Hope as his aunt. I have uncles who got divorced after decades of marriage. I still consider their ex-wives my aunts.

Jen, Hope, Abby, JJ, Ciara, etc. still consider Maggie their aunt, even though Mickey died and Maggie has remarried.

Maybe not "legally", now that she's divorced Bo, but Will grew up knowing Hope as his aunt. I have uncles who got divorced after decades of marriage. I still consider their ex-wives my aunts.

Jen, Hope, Abby, JJ, Ciara, etc. still consider Maggie their aunt, even though Mickey died and Maggie has remarried.

Ah, okay, well - I guess, yes, she is his great (or grand) aunt by marriage. But I have this trouble where I remember that she's also his dad's cousin, unlike the writers (who have at times treated Hope/Lucas as enemies and besties), and I thought this was the usual "aunt/cousin" quandary the writers have bungled before.

You all are probably correct, it was meant as a connection through Sami.

But I see your point too Jason. The writers have done to Hope and Lucas the same thing they have done to Brady and Marlena where they want us to believe there is no familial connection. The show has no issue showing the relation between Jen and Lucas and Jen's kids and Lucas but when it comes to Hope and Ciara, they act very distant. That would be fine if both characters weren't so tight with Jen.

Back