Days of Our Lives - Tuesday, Jan. 20, 2015

After today, I'm convinced that Rafe is working undercover.

In terms of Tori not coming to Salem, I think her father is probably affluent and has connections and has been watching Jordan and Ben and Clyde all this time. But at the same time, I also think Paul is Stefano's kid and she is probably fearful of him as well. I said he was Stefano's kid the first day he aired. I still believe it.

Did we actually see John get the job offer for the Salem PD? Seems today is the first I remember hearing it. And yes I do NOT want to see John and Marlena as filler talking about other characters in all their scenes. I want them as the lead story of the episode. They actually should have been at the club for multiple reasons. Clyde is Marlena's patient and John will no doubt get involved as a cop.

And did John say he hired a Creative Director? How does that role replace a CEO? A Creative Director is in charge of branding and image.

Enjoyed Victor very much but tuned out the rest of the characters. I really would prefer to see Ben with Melanie and Abigail with Chad. Then they can bring back a recast EJ just as they are getting ready to tie the knot.

John got the job offer when he talked to Abe. That was last Wed.

It was interesting what Sonny said to John and Marlena about being back
together or seeing them together. I didn't realize it was official :)

Heather, that would be interesting about Paul being Stefano's son.
Could he still be a brother to Ben and Jordan? Would this be the reason
why Clyde went after EJ? I guess we have to stay tuned.

As soon as Tori said she cannot come to Salem I rolled my eyes and said "here we go!". I just want it to be a big NO on any connection to Jordan, Ben or Clyde.

I felt like Will was putting too much pressure on Paul. I wonder if and when Paul will find out who Will is married to!

I also wanted to add that I thought Chad and Abigail definitely had more chemistry than he did with Jordan.

I've come to appreciate the summaries here much more. As of now reading them is enough. I just can't bring myself to actually watch any of this.

Rafe is managing a night club and John is a member of the Salem PD. WHY?

Will and Paul keep having the same conversation as Will now finds himself in the role of cheating mentor trying to coax unwilling Paul out of the closet. I liked this story much better when Sonny was at least interacting with Paul. Now he just sits home and mopes.

Jordan/Ben/Clyde/Abby/Kate/Chad. I put more effort into typing their names just now than I will attempt to put into trying to understand anything happening with these people.

Sometimes I feel like the writers try too hard to make Victor mainstream. A Duck Dynasty reference, really?! :rolleyes: And all of the backwoods, hillbilly jokes directed at Clyde on screen is the only thing that makes this character remotely interesting, and those are getting old.

Back