Days of Our Lives, Tuesday, Sept. 6th, 2011

Thanks poirot! :clap: I don't have closed captioning on my old TV. Time for a new one, I think.

They didn't even change Chloe into a hospital gown, or even cover her up with a sheet and blanket. Hospitals are notorious for being COLD. Maybe they turned the thermostats up as a cost saving measure.

And @ Poirot: I agree with Taylor's clothes and Melanie's dress. Both outfits were totally out of place for the situation. Plus I can see where Molly has been out in the sun and where the tan on her arms stop at the point where her short sleeved blouses began. And I don't have a High Def TV...

Thanks poirot! :clap: I don't have closed captioning on my old TV. Time for a new one, I think.

Must be a really old TV then. In terms of electronics, that is. On a lot of TV's to get to the closed captioning (CC), you have to go into the menu. Even then, you sometimes have to search around to find it.

On my old TV, there was a button on the remote, which I loved. But this one requires going into the menu to turn it on.
Even my old VCR remote could turn the CC on for anything I taped. Alas, I can't get that VCR to record on the present TV.

I'll wait for Chris to get back from the states before I try and fool around with the TV settings. This TV is tempermental.

Haha. Oh well. I agree about Taylor's outfit... but I still don't understand what is wrong with her shoulder when she kisses. She did the same thing with EJ. And Brady.

On my old TV, there was a button on the remote, which I loved. But this one requires going into the menu to turn it on.

I understand completely. When my oldest was little, I lived in a tiny apt. The TV in the living room was on the other side of the wall from her bed, and since I watched Days after she went to bed, I'd have the TV just loud enough to hear most of what was said and relied on the captioning for the rest. Just one press of the button to turn it on or off. Even if I could find the remote for the current living room TV, I'd still have to go into the menu. As it is, I have to use the menu and volume buttons.

I'll wait for Chris to get back from the states before I try and fool around with the TV settings. This TV is tempermental.

I understand very well. Except when navigating the menu, as mentioned above, we don't dare touch the volume buttons on the TV, we have to use the satellite remote. Using the buttons on the TV cause things other than adjusting the volume to occur, and it's not always the same thing!

Back