Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr. 12, 2017

I actually liked Claire and Theo. They were sweet together. Though Claire did kinda freak about forever.

Ugh so Wyatt is not a good guy. I am so worried these damn writers are gonna have him try to rape her.

I was very surprised Julie didn't go ballistic when she saw Eli and Gabi. And Gabi dear, you and Chad made out a couple if times. It is time to move on.

I wholeheartedly second your recommendation to Gabi that she move on. :rolleyes:

Not sure where to put this, did anyone notice a kissing scene a few days ago that was accompanied by a light, instrumental, version of "Ave Maria?" I thought it rather inappropriate. :back:

Last edited:
A cop, a private eye, and the FBI agent......A trio of white hats.....hmmm. Roy, Gene Autry & Hopalong Cassidy.....If Patch joined them, we might even say the Lone Ranger was added. (you know, "the Masked Man")
If Daniel were still alive, he could have been the unshaven Gabby Hayes.

Gabby Hayes.jpg

:sick:
Then again, at least we didn't have to see Scooter.

I was once Gabi's greatest fan and supporter.

Does this mean you're retiring the title? If that's the case then I would like to claim it by default if you don't mind.

*Runs around with arms raised triumphantly while the theme from Rocky plays.* LOL

Does this mean you're retiring the title? If that's the case then I would like to claim it by default if you don't mind.

*Runs around with arms raised triumphantly while the theme from Rocky plays.* LOL

Here you go, Troy42. I couldn't find a Rocky smiley.

celebrating-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
I appreciate the sentiment Red Squirrel. :)

But, and I admit I may be looking at things with through rose-colored glasses, other than having unwise feelings for Chad, which I agree she needs to get over, I don't get what she's actually doing that seems to vex so many people. *shrug*

Yeah, so the Wyatt thing with Ciara was pretty obvious. When he started with all the "oh, you don't like this, do you? Oh, you do?!!!" garbage, I knew something was up. I hope he doesn't do anything too terrible to hurt her (as if pretending to want to date her isn't hurtful enough). And I also hope it isn't Claire, but I suspect that it is. I am pretty disappointed that Claire and Theo did the deed (I'd have nothing against the as a couple, if Claire weren't such a brat, but it would be nice to have a different kind of "romance". Besides, when the actors are young enough that they don't even show anything between the kissing and the after-glow, maybe those characters shouldn't be having sex. I digress...), but I'm sure that *had* to happen if the writers ever decide to put Theo and Ciara together. There has to be some drama. :huh:

I like Gabi, but I am pretty tired of the unresolved feelings between her and Chad. I can guess where it's leading, and I don't like it, mostly because it just doesn't seem justifiable. And Chad used to be a devoted, loyal guy, and this struggle could have been realistic when Abby first came back, but not months and months later. I just don't think it is justifiable, nor is it in his character. I just watched Kate Mansi's Emmy reel (ex-Abby) and wow... not only was she good, but it was a good reminder of the old Chad. I would like to see that Chad back - and while I'd prefer he be with Abby, I don't really care who he's with. He just needs his character back.

Back