Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr. 13, 2016

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Eduardo is finishing up eating in the square, spots Adriana, calls to her. She is reluctant, but agrees to sit with him, while he tries to explain to her, in person, what happened all those years ago that made him leave the family. He tells about the Alliance, trying to get out, how they left him alone for years, which is how they were able to have their family. He thought it was over, but he was wrong. He talks of memorizing his family photos, destroying them to make the Alliance believe that they all meant nothing to him, but he describes each and every one. Adriana seems to be softening a tiny bit, not much, but along comes Dario, yapping at Eduardo, telling him to stay away from the family, ignoring Mami's efforts to shut him up. Eduardo asks her to have breakfast with him tomorrow, Dario is saying no, but Mami says, yes. Tomorrow. (in spanish). Across the mall, Rafe is with Hope, sees his family, but won't go over to play peacemaker, as it just sets Dario off worse.

Earlier, Caroline is opening a box containing a bible, when Hope comes in. Caroline says it was a gift to Eric, who returned it to her, since he would be leaving Salem. They talk just a bit, Hope saying victor is stable, Maggie came thru her surgery o.k. although they don't know how much she will regain of her ability to walk. Caroline angrily blames evil Deimos, the conversation turns to Stefano. Hope has to tell Caroline something, puts up the closed sign, and tells Caroline in confidence (Caroline swears on the bible not to tell) about killing Stefano, that Andre' did not do it. Doesn't bother Caroline a bit, Stefano had done their entire family so much wrong, and if in court, would have been sentenced to death. She is only sorry she did not kill him herself.
Knocking on the door, it is Roman & Rafe, wondering why the Pub is closed. CAroline says they were slow, so she & Hope just were chatting, Hope tells her these two already know, so now they talk about how perhaps it was Deimos who did all that to Bo, she saw him with Malcolm in her visions. Caroline declares that they all have to find a way to stop Deimos. Roman says they need concrete proof to get him behind bars again. They need that first.
Rafe tells Hope he is going to start snooping around, sort of under the radar, see what he can find out.

Meanwhile Deimos is making the Kiraikis mansion his own, having his flunky take out all Victor's statuary, store it, so Vic can be surprised when it shows up on Antiques Roadshow. He is dusting off wine bottles, Nicole arrives, they have an awkward conversation.He makes excuses about making the Kmansion his own place, she warns Vic will be around in 2 weeks or so, Deimos not worried. He offers her wine, she takes the glass, doesn't drink. Gives him a warning about Maggie being hurt. Confesses she tried to kill Vic once herself, but she loves Maggie, was engaged to her son, Daniel, killed in an accident on New Year's. Deimos is sorry. She wonders if she really looks that much like Helena, Deimos said they could be twins. He has already blamed Vic for Helena's death, and how Vic let him get blamed, so now they are even. He wants her to stay & have dinner, she declines, he gives her his card which states he is CEO of Titan, surprising her. As she is about to leave, Kate arrives. Snark from Kate, of course, obigatory "what are you doing here" convo, Deimos enjoying the trading of barbs by the 2 women. Nicole leaves, first telling Deimos he could do better, leaving Kate to show her jealous streak, & Deimos soothing the troubled waters. Yes, they begin kissing, he wants to make love to her.

Nicole runs into Dario in the square, he is wanting to buy her a drink, she declines, has early a.m. phone conference. He says for her to take a raincheck, she tells him she just is not ready for.......but he interrupts, just a drink. She says well, maybe, he thinks maybe is yes, she just says......maybe. Goodnight Dario, and leaves.

Rafe is walking Hope home, she thanks him for all the help he has been, the good friend, how he really has had her back. She gets a text from Ciara, who is on her way to DiMansion to babysit. Rafe comments that it is good she wasn't there earlier, Hope agrees. Thanks him again. He turns to leave, then suddenly turns back, is tired of playing it so safe......he kisses her.....she kisses him back.

Thanks for watching and writing. I'll catch it tonight.

Questions: Why is anyone babysitting at the DiMansion???? Really, would the police be allowing anyone to walk through a crime scene??? Never mind, it's Salem, and we all know Ciara is stable enough to babysit

Did I miss an entire story? Do we know why Dario is such a "I have no idea what word I'm looking for that I can use on this page" when it comes to his dad? Really, Dario, what is your problem???

I haven't gotten to the I like Deimos enough to care. I think the actor is doing a great job. But really, I haven't been won over with the vile evilness that is Deimos. Please bring back Andre. I can't believe I just typed that line. What has gotten into me????

Joy. Rafe and Hope. Two people I like, but not together. Hope they don't bump into Jen and Eric at the no-tell motel.

Abigail was looking for a part-time sitter, Ciara came over last week, and asked for the job...mostly for the summer.

Dario sure is really angry with his father, more so than anyone else in the Hernandez family. Wonder why?
Deimos sure can lie with ease, can't he?
Anyone else having a problem with ages...in re: Helena, Victor, Deimos, Nicole.

Was Helena around 20/21 (Deimos's age) when she died? Or was she closer to victor's age, which was supposed to be around 40? Cuz now, Deimos should be early 50s, Kate even older...in her 60s, while Nicole is late 30s, maybe 40.

Sorry, it just bugs me how nearly everyone just acts as if they were all the same age. And that includes Rafe/Hope, Jennifer/Eric as well.

Wonder how Victor found the time to be raised mostly in Salem dating Caroline, go back to Greece, nearly marry Helena, have the affair with Isabella's mother, return to Salem, affair with Caroline, take up with Kate, Nicole, Vivian, and finally marry Maggie. In between was something with Kimberly, Carly, too. Sheesh.

Missed the show today and since POP TV is not re-broadcasting the episodes each night, I thank you so much for these postings!!

I questioned the "babysitting" thing the first time it was mentioned. What the heck, why isn't there a "nanny" for such things? Can't afford it?

There certainly wasn't one sign of "the help" during this whole wedding & Ben business. Guess the writers think we're not smart enough to see and understand!

I see the "I cant keep my mouth shut" is in force in Salem. It's enough that Roman and Rafe know about Hope's trigger finger, but now she blabs to Caroline. Forget the hand on the bible, folks. It's going to be all over town in a matter of days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta say it bugged me no end that Harold has not been visible. Billy Flynn (Chad) insisted he be at the wedding of Abby & Chad, which I loved........but here we are, with all this going on, and no servants around at all......none of any kind.
Actually, Salem servants have cushy jobs, as they are constantly being given the day or evening off. LOL

Like some of you, I too have wondered why Dario is so passionate in his dislike for his dad. I was just now watching, as Eduardo was explaining to Adriana about how he had kept the pictures of her and the kids in his mind. He went on to describe the picture he'd had of each one. Did I miss something or did he leave Dario out of those descriptions? Maybe I'm wrong, or if I am right, perhaps there is no significance to it, but I just found it odd that he spoke of a specific picture of Mami and each of the kids, except for Dario.

A slow evening in Salem.

Ciara is probably babysitting because we saw Hope and Rafe kiss.

So Caroline knows Hope killed Stefano. I think Caroline might kill Deimos if she had a chance.

Kate might want to kill Deimos after she finds out about Nicole's twin :)

It was interesting when Roman, Hope, Caroline and Rafe were discussing
Deimos, Caroline covered the Bible.

I'm surprised Deimos let Henderson stay at the mansion. I'm sure Henderson
is still loyal to Victor.

I also only half watched today plus I had a client call at 1:30.

Really don't care for Mama H or Dario. And how are Mama H and the 4 kids everything to Eduardo if he went off and married Eve and had Paige?!? And how do we know he doesn't have any other kids out there?

I'm ok with Nicole interacting with Deimos if it keeps her away from Dario and Kate away from Deimos.

The show really should have gone for Nicole/Rafe if they weren't going the Nicole/Eric route. I'm tired of all these forced couples.

Do Hope/Ciara ever interact with Jennifer/JJ?

Boring episode today. I only paid partial attention to it while it was on, so thanks for the recap. One thing, I am already tired of Dario. It's one thing for him to be upset with Eduardo and not want anything to do with him, but why is he speaking up for Adriana when she can tell Eduardo herself whether she wants to talk with him. He did the same thing to Gabi last week when she wanted to continue to form a relationship with her father. Can he just go back to LA already and while he is at it, he can take Summer with him.
Joy. Rafe and Hope. Two people I like, but not together. Hope they don't bump into Jen and Eric at the no-tell motel.
I agree about Rafe and Hope. I just do not like this pairing at all (although I am all for both of them finding someone else).

I watched the show but was so bored, I once again missed the ending, though I am not sure I wanted to see that kiss anyways.

I will always think Rafe best with Sami or a completely new character. Well maybe Nicole would work but no to Hope for me though I love both characters.

I think it is good that Ciara is babysitting. Gives her something to do (besides have flashbacks hopefully) while her mother is busy finding new love.

It was great that Caroline was so understanding so maybe Hope should just forgive/get over herself. What is done is done and people that act guilty are the ones that get caught.

I do wonder who the voice on the phone call was and how did they know what Hope did. If I were her I would ask what they want/are going to do about it. Since the voice has not gone to the police yet or done more than make a creepy phone call and all evidence is (supposedly) gone, I think Hope should just chill and maybe not answer anymore phone calls that show up unknown on her called ID.

Did I miss something or did he leave Dario out of those descriptions? Maybe I'm wrong, or if I am right, perhaps there is no significance to it, but I just found it odd that he spoke of a specific picture of Mami and each of the kids, except for Dario.
Eduardo said he had the picture of Arianna and Dario in the pile of leaves. It was so fast, that it was easy to miss Dario's name.

I am all over the Hernandez family scenes!! Even with Stinky Winky Dario clouding them up.

I am really getting sick of Dionne Warwick Caroline's incredibly plot-specific visions.
Nicole leaves, first telling Deimos he could do better
I'm all for Nicole scenes, and I love her sticking it to Ms Blue Chunk, but with how they've cornered Deimos I'm not sure there's long-term story here.
Goodnight Dario
And GOOD-BYE, please!?!?! LOL
He turns to leave, then suddenly turns back, is tired of playing it so safe......he kisses her.....she kisses him back.
:sick::sick::sick:...just my opinion.
Wonder how Victor found the time to be raised mostly in Salem dating Caroline, go back to Greece, nearly marry Helena, have the affair with Isabella's mother, return to Salem, affair with Caroline,
I wondered the exact same things the day Deimos was introduced. I guess we should just take a "Paul Pill" and "not think about" anything too much. I think the Days writers assume we have the IQs of garden slugs.
The show really should have gone for Nicole/Rafe if they weren't going the Nicole/Eric route.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Eduardo said he had the picture of Arianna and Dario in the pile of leaves. It was so fast, that it was easy to miss Dario's name.

Thanks! I did hear Eduardo tell about the picture with Arianna in the leaves but somehow I missed the part about Dario also being in said picture.

we all know Ciara is stable enough to babysit.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Eduardo should have avoided having families, given his pawn-like career. :rolleyes: His and Adriana's conversation was pretty loud for the HTS!

We have had a few Public Service Announcement (PSA) plot lines, from which we have been given reprieves. Now it appears that foreign language instruction will be given. :) :) :)

Deimos/Nicole's K-Mansion conversation gagged me like a spoon! I may possibly forgive her only if she was playing him, with vengeance in mind. :sick:

Don't know what they're called, but noticed some of those annoying scary-movie quick face shots, today. I hope the artsy camera-person/director has had enough fun for a good while! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kind of liked Kate's leopard costume, today... except for the knee boots. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back